Who else is leaving in Aug, Sept, & Oct 2005!

Ziggy7

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you had a great time , Ziggy.

Well flakey Sean needs to change his cruise again. I switched to the Veendam September 11th to Alaska.

I found a great single rate. Cat HH fully obstructed guarantee for $1047. HAL is good about upgrading, so I expect to be upgraded to an oceanview. Even if I don't atleast, I will have natural light coming in and it was cheaper than an inside!

Hope you had a great time , Ziggy.

Well flakey Sean needs to change his cruise again. I switched to the Veendam September 11th to Alaska.

I found a great single rate. Cat HH fully obstructed guarantee for $1047. HAL is good about upgrading, so I expect to be upgraded to an oceanview. Even if I don't atleast, I will have natural light coming in and it was cheaper than an inside!

Yes we did Tinknock50, Thanks!

Not to worry, I fixed your info on the list! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Ziggy,

Saw your photos from your Princess cruise and they were great. How do you compare PCL with HAL?

I have been reviewing the thread that I started over on the HAL Roll Call board and found that we now have eight of us booked on Zuiderdam leaving on Oct.1st. with only two of us listed on your thread. How would be the best way for me to get the rest of them added to your list? I want to take every advantage I can in making all CC'rs aware of the possibility of having a sailaway cruise.

Richard

Ziggy,

Saw your photos from your Princess cruise and they were great. How do you compare PCL with HAL?

I have been reviewing the thread that I started over on the HAL Roll Call board and found that we now have eight of us booked on Zuiderdam leaving on Oct.1st. with only two of us listed on your thread. How would be the best way for me to get the rest of them added to your list? I want to take every advantage I can in making all CC'rs aware of the possibility of having a sailaway cruise.

Richard

richcrow,

The ship "Caribbean Princess" was a very beautiful ship, but also very large! 3200 pax and crew! 3 football fields long! And it was wonderful to experience! One time :)

The food was good but HAL has them beat as far as the buffet goes. Entertainment was very good! Bert Stratton is a must see if you ever get a chance! He made the whole cruise for me hehehe that and Movies under the stars!! I honestly cant compare the 2 lines as each one has it's different qualities. Waiters are better on HAL, cabin stewards are better on Princess (from our experiences only). IMHO they are both wonderful cruiselines with something for everybody! :) Now its time to find a smaller ship hehehehe :)

Please Note: I will not add anyone to the list who does not come and post for themselves, I have made a few exceptions but I do not want to put anyone on the list without their permission . This list I do as a pleasure to me and I share it with you, so I don’t like getting those nasty emails. Tell your roll call to come and sign up on my list and I will add them .

Please Note: I will not add anyone to the list who does not come and post for themselves, I have made a few exceptions but I do not want to put anyone on the list without their permission . This list I do as a pleasure to me and I share it with you, so I don’t like getting those nasty emails. Tell your roll call to come and sign up on my list and I will add them .

Ziggy,

Thanks for the info. I will go to our roll call and see if I can get everyone to post on your list.

Richard

Archived