footwear for Bermuda(comfortable)

DrFootball

Walking sneakers or hiking boots(or low cut hikers)?? I am a diabetic with foot/leg Nerve issues and need comfortable support for my feet for a 4-5 hr day tour. I own: 2 pr of "Walking/Jogging Sneakers(1 New Balance & one Skechers) & one pr. of Hikers(Munsen trail masters-similar to LL Bean Hikers)I'm considering another purchase if need be. We'll be walking Beaches, as well as in towns & Hamilton. I would not wear any of my regular winter boots(Timberland, Viking, Danner, Chippewa(the Mtn. Boots that got me through active duty!), Hermans, Or Bean) :)

Bill(DrFootball)

"Learn to be Perfect with your Weapon and it will Save your life and the Lives of Others" U.S. Army Ranger Marksmanship Trainer-1981

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.95 final beta for Mac

Walking sneakers or hiking boots(or low cut hikers)?? I am a diabetic with foot/leg Nerve issues and need comfortable support for my feet for a 4-5 hr day tour. I own: 2 pr of "Walking/Jogging Sneakers(1 New Balance & one Skechers) & one pr. of Hikers(Munsen trail masters-similar to LL Bean Hikers)I'm considering another purchase if need be. We'll be walking Beaches, as well as in towns & Hamilton. I would not wear any of my regular winter boots(Timberland, Viking, Danner, Chippewa(the Mtn. Boots that got me through active duty!), Hermans, Or Bean) :)

Bill(DrFootball)

"Learn to be Perfect with your Weapon and it will Save your life and the Lives of Others" U.S. Army Ranger Marksmanship Trainer-1981

My dh has same problem and he bought Nunn Bush shoes from Goody's and said he has never had shoes so comfortable. He cannot wear his skechers anymore. His feet hurt too much. He works in automotive parts shipping and he wears these on concrete 8 hours and says they are wonderful. He had surgery in May for blocked arteries in both legs and has nerve problems in both feet.

Bill(DrFootball)

As said, pavement is pavement and sand is sand; anything youd normally walk around in! I bring two pairs of New Balance

Bill(DrFootball)

Thanks to those who replied. DW Also ordered me a pr. of Propet' Walkers so I should be pretty much set. Also have a Pr. Of NB Water sandals that I forgot I ordered from King Size direct, as well a a Pr. of their "comfort water" shoes..... :D

Bill(DrFootball)

"Any Day spent above ground and Breathing is a good day" My Grandmother Dorothy Weiss(R.I.P-B.1900-D.1994)

Archived