Can you get Johnny Rockets to go?

No charge for breakfast. They serve eggs to order, omlet, pancakes, french toast plus the usual meats, potatoes, toast, juices, tea, coffee and hot chocolate. We liked it there best since they gave you a very large glass of OJ. The glasses in the dining room are so tiny.

No charge for breakfast. They serve eggs to order, omlet, pancakes, french toast plus the usual meats, potatoes, toast, juices, tea, coffee and hot chocolate. We liked it there best since they gave you a very large glass of OJ. The glasses in the dining room are so tiny.

Is breakfast availble on ALL ships with Johnny Rockets, or just select ships?

For take-out, you get one sandwich, one dessert and one order of fries and onion rings - this is to prevent someone from ordering food for the whole family and paying one cover. When you eat in, you can have as much as you want of anything.

The Freedom does offer the regular menu for breakfast in the dining room, or a very nice buffet. It is a lot less hectic then the windjammer and the breakfast is very nicely presented on the buffet. Enjoy!

Sure.. But I try to avoid buffets, even if they are really nice.

I was just hoping FoS had the same extra options that Oasis and Allure had.. I assume Oasis and Allure have the same breakfast choices in MDR and Windjammer. More options are better, ESPECIALLY if it means getting true, cooked to order food.

Archived