NFL on Pride????

ERNLYN

Does anyone know when the roaming rates for cell/ipad begin? Is it sail away or do they have to get thru the bay channel and out into the ocean before blocking cell towers? I was hoping we could use an ipad/computer to watch the Ravens game @ 4pm that afternoon.

That looks like the only way to watch it since the late game on CBS is going to be Brown-Colts. You may be able to get it on the radio all of the way down the Bay though.

Fox only carries NFC games...Bills and Raiders are both AFC teams.

Actually.........

Fox carries the games when the visiting team is an NFC team.

CBS carries the games when the visiting team is an AFC team.

Home teams are completely irrelevant.

Bill

I am glad someone asked this question because we were wondering the same thing.... How were we going to see the Packers beat the Vikings when we are on the Legend in Nov... Good thing it is a Monday Night game... Maybe a better chance of catching it. We have watched the Pack play while sitting on a beach in the Dom Rep, and at Packer bars all over including Germany....looking forward to watching at sea. We cheeseheads are definitely a devoted group!

I watched the Packers beat the Saints in the sports bar on the Legend last week. Since MNF is on NBC, you will at least be able to watch in your cabin.

I am going to be in Hong Kong on Sept 25 for the Bears game. I won't be able to watch them tame the wannabes :)

GO PACK GO!

You will definitely be able to see the Monday night game against the Vikings on the ship. Our first cruise we spent the first 4 hours in the Sports Bar watching the Packers beat the Seahawks in a playoff game. Missed the playoffs in 2009 so no game when we sailed and both playoff games last January were the day before we sailed and the day we got back, so watched them in Fort Lauderdale (the night before when they played the Falcons in a bar whose owner was from WI, made for a rough first cruise day after all that celebrating). I was checking ahead to see when playoff games will be when we sail next January and we will be in Half Moon Cay the day of the Conference Championships, so if the Packers are still in it and the game is the afternoon, we might have to head back to the ship a little early.

We have been searching out "Packer Bars" since about 2006 when we are away on vacation during football season. Found an awesome one in Orlando where they open on Sundays for Packer games only and everyone shows up looking like they are going to Lambeau Field -we had the best time and were treated like family. So yes, us Packer fans are die-hard! I'm a 40 year old female and have been watching Packer games since Lynn Dickey was the QB and Bart Starr the coach. Went through two decades of losing seasons still watching my team every week, so feel I have earned the right to brag a little now that my team has been good!

Too bad FOX is not able to show the 1pm game in the Buffalo market so the OP can watch the whole thing live. Although it should be pretty one sided, I am interested to watch Cam Newton play against us. Sure hope our defense is a little more coordinated this week then they were against the Saints. If we would not have reverted to the prevent defense as usual when we run up a score it should not have been as close with as many points scored against us, but still had a few too many big plays get away and not enough turnovers.

The Packers made the playoffs in 2009...they lost to the Cardinals in an overtime thriller!

There's an awesome Packer bar here in Chicago, Will's North Woods Inn...need to get there early for a seat, though!

Totally agree on the prevent defense...these guys are going to give me a heart attack!

Growing up, James Lofton was our neighbor! My parents are season ticket co-owners. GO PACK GO!

Archived