Radio or Trainman 2 Live?

chuffy06

I think I recall both Radio and Trainman 2 saying their next cruise would be in September. Have I missed anything....thought I've been looking? Guess it will be the latter part of the month if they are still on schedule for Sept. It's been a while and I really need a "LIVE" fix from one or both those guys. They are fabulous!

these guys do fantastic reviews. Several years ago when I came across Radio's thread.....my husband and I couldn't wait until the end of the night to sign on and see the pictures and read of his experiences. Both of them make you feel like you are right there on the ship with them. Excellent journalism!!!

Hope to hear from them before I head to the Oasis next month. It would be great to get my girlfriend who is coming with me on her first cruise to read his thoughts each day.

I think I recall both Radio and Trainman 2 saying their next cruise would be in September. Have I missed anything....thought I've been looking? Guess it will be the latter part of the month if they are still on schedule for Sept. It's been a while and I really need a "LIVE" fix from one or both those guys. They are fabulous!

Radio will be on Explorer 11/10/11.

I have a Trainman breakfast sandwich whenever I can sneak it past the wife.

Fair winds and following seas Jim.

Radio and I, with a lot of other friends, will be on Explorer in November. Look for his LIVE posts around the 8th, or so.

We sail tomorow on the Oasis and again in January 2010.

I am about to start the "LIVE" Thread

Please stand by :D

Trainman,

I just had to cancel a B2B on Serenade so I really need a Trainman or Radio fix. Hope you and Mrs Trainman have a wonderful cruise.

Radio and I, with a lot of other friends, will be on Explorer in November. Look for his LIVE posts around the 8th, or so.

I had two Trainman breakfast specials last week on the Oasis! I was actually supposed to be on tomorrow's cruise as well but I had to change it to last week's Sept. 3rd sailing instead. Bummer, was hoping to meet the legend.

Yes - I am excited to be sailing with Radio again on Nov 10 along with Mr. & Mrs. MedicKen and other Explorer friends.

Archived