Historic Grand Turk by Trolley Train

bagelmom6

Does anyone know if this can be done without a ship's excursion? I see it listed under Carnival's excursions when I do a general excursion search but it isn't listed when I search for excursions for our specific cruise. We're planning to spend most of our day on the beach but I had hoped to see a little bit of the island too.

• 4 weeks later...

We have 6 hrs. at this port and hubby has excursion planned,,,wanted to try this ,,but not sure if this is same as Trolley tour??Need info from those that have done it,,,really don t want to spend all that time at a Beach..and like to see island,,but not on own and nothing offered from ship ex.beach stuff,...any suggestions??:confused:

• 10 months later...
We have 6 hrs. at this port and hubby has excursion planned,,,wanted to try this ,,but not sure if this is same as Trolley tour??Need info from those that have done it,,,really don t want to spend all that time at a Beach..and like to see island,,but not on own and nothing offered from ship ex.beach stuff,...any suggestions??:confused:

Alexandra, did you end up doing the trolly? I would like to do that too but don't want to do it through Carnival.

Archived