Camera store in Nassau???

cmsulli73

Is there a store where I would be able to buy camera equipment in Nassau? I am looking for a new lens and when I am on vacation, I will spend money on myself that I would not normally spend at home. Does anyone know of a store that may sell Nikon or Sony equipment? I am heading there next Sunday. Thanks in advance for your help!

Just be careful ' date=' You can't bring it back.[/quote']

??? Why wouldn't you be able to bring camera equipment back? Technically I'm not even sure they'd have a clue that you didn't take it off the ship with you.

I really don't have a clue...I'm just asking...

We were in Nassau with Carnival. The only issue we had was that sorta had (but it was really not an issue at all) was when we got back on the boat if we bought any liquor we had to check it at the desk till the last night.

I think she meant can not return it to the store if it does not work.

I would be taking my camera to the store with me to try the lenses if I can find any. It is probably just wishful thinking, but I figured it did not hurt to ask.

Happy sailings!

C

I don't specifically know about camera stores but my understanding is that the prices in Nassau aren't any cheaper than what you can find in the States. If it were me, I'd buy myself the new lens at home and spend my time in Nassau using it. :)

Have a great trip. We'll be on the Sky in November.

Archived