Is Carnival considered a previous cruise for Princess?

meripour

OK, I get; no Captains Circle until the first cruise is done, but the question is - how do you find out what, if anything Princess honors as a member of World's Leading Cruise Line's VIP program to those who have sailed other lines within the WLC prior to Princess. This seems to be a secret, even within Princess. Below are current blurbs from the WLC site. the link to this site is on the Princess site, yet no one at Princess has heard of the program.

Only World's Leading Cruise Lines offers you our unique Vacation Interchange Privileges®. Once you’ve traveled on any of our six world-famous lines, you’re entitled to currently applicable past guest savings offered by whichever cruise line you choose.

So, next time you plan a cruise vacation, take advantage of our six members offers – the contemporary sparkle of Carnival Cruise Lines; the Italian charm of Costa Cruises; the classic British tradition of Cunard Line; the five-star sophistication of Holland America Line; the affordable luxury of Princess Cruises; and the indulgent intimacy of the Yachts of Seabourn.

And only the members of World's Leading Cruise Lines can offer excellent values through Vacation Interchange Priviledges. If you have previously cruised on any of our member lines, VIP entitles you to sail Princess Cruises for your next vacation and receive certain Princess Cruises past-guest cruise fare savings when you book. With World's Leading Cruise Lines, you're sure to choose the vacation experience that best fits your lifestyle on the Vacation Interchange Program.

but the question is - how do you find out what, if anything Princess honors as a member of World's Leading Cruise Line's VIP program to those who have sailed other lines within the WLC prior to Princess. This seems to be a secret, even within Princess. Below are current blurbs from the WLC site. the link to this site is on the Princess site, yet no one at Princess has heard of the program.

Only World's Leading Cruise Lines offers you our unique Vacation Interchange Privileges®. Once you’ve traveled on any of our six world-famous lines, you’re entitled to currently applicable past guest savings offered by whichever cruise line you choose.

So, next time you plan a cruise vacation, take advantage of our six members offers – the contemporary sparkle of Carnival Cruise Lines; the Italian charm of Costa Cruises; the classic British tradition of Cunard Line; the five-star sophistication of Holland America Line; the affordable luxury of Princess Cruises; and the indulgent intimacy of the Yachts of Seabourn.

And only the members of World's Leading Cruise Lines can offer excellent values through Vacation Interchange Priviledges. If you have previously cruised on any of our member lines, VIP entitles you to sail Princess Cruises for your next vacation and receive certain Princess Cruises past-guest cruise fare savings when you book. With World's Leading Cruise Lines, you're sure to choose the vacation experience that best fits your lifestyle on the Vacation Interchange Program.

Not all Princess cruises have better pricing for past passengers.

If you meet resistance, ask to speak to a supervisor. You should beb able to get the past guest savings if they exist for the cruise you are interested in.

Cruises on P&O are also counted for Captains Circle

Really??? Can someone confirm if this is still true for future cruises.

My DH is going on his first cruise next month and I am hoping to convert him to cruising. Since we live in the UK close to Southhampton, we will probably be taking some P&O cruises - they have a lot more variety year round from Southhampton than Princess. I would love it if these cruises counted toward my Princess Captains circle!

Not all Princess cruises have better pricing for past passengers.

If you meet resistance, ask to speak to a supervisor. You should beb able to get the past guest savings if they exist for the cruise you are interested in.

I believe this- I had to change my Ruby date by two weeks to get a past guest rate.

i dont think cruises on WLCL partners go toward the Captain's Circle until you have officially completed one cruise with them. I am not clear on why Princess holds the details of such a great marketing tool so close to the vest when its such an enticement. Then to turn off a potential patron who happens to find out about this by making it so difficult to understand the rules of the game. Even my TA could not get a straight answer from them.

Archived