Carnival Comedy Club Question...

BoZero

I understand that on a seven day cruise, there are usually four comedians that each do a total of three R-rated shows over two nights...

My question is...Does each comedian do the same "set" at each of their R-rated shows, or do they change it up for each performance?

If they do the same set at all three performances, then I assume that I could just go the the 12:00am show on each of the four nights and I will have seen all the unique adult comedy shows offered for the cruise.

Thanks in advance,

-BoZero

I understand that on a seven day cruise, there are usually four comedians that each do a total of three R-rated shows over two nights...

My question is...Does each comedian do the same "set" at each of their R-rated shows, or do they change it up for each performance?

If they do the same set at all three performances, then I assume that I could just go the the 12:00am show on each of the four nights and I will have seen all the unique adult comedy shows offered for the cruise.

Thanks in advance,

-BoZero

On our Valor sailing we had 2 for the first 3 nights. They left in St Thomas and 2 more came on board.

I seem to remember that there are 3 comedy shows a night - the first a family show, and the next two r-rated. (Between 2 comedians.) The next night, whoever did not do a family show the first night, does a different family show. Then 2 more r-rated. (Usually different than previous night.) So 6 shows over 2 nights, which includes both comedians.

Then, ideally, they pop off the ship at a port, and 2 other comedians come on. This can be difficult when there are missing ports, and the comedians are racing to catch up with the ship.

I wouldn't call them R rated shows. The one comedian let it all hang out on the Legend. There wasn't anything untouchable in his show. I wouldn't want my kids in there. (mine are 27 and 30 and they could handle it)

The ones we had on Miracle also "let it all hang out." They were dropping the f-bomb, and every other word you could think of. It was great!! However, Shawn (the assistant CD) got up before every adult show and gave the disclaimer "if you don't want it spicy, if you don't want to be offended - get the f--- out!" That kinda let everyone know what to expect.:p

I would see the family set for "A" & the Adult set for "B" on night one, switch for night 2 & repeat when the 2 new guys arrived... Actually, I think that I spead them over the week. (Can't remember.:mad:)

What I am trying to say is that I would not watch "A's" adult set twice - too similar... :rolleyes:

I would see the family set for "A" & the Adult set for "B" on night one, switch for night 2 & repeat when the 2 new guys arrived... Actually, I think that I spead them over the week. (Can't remember.:mad:)

What I am trying to say is that I would not watch "A's" adult set twice - too similar... :rolleyes:

On the Dream in Feb. the one comedian did 5 completely different sets (all very good) over the two nights. Then again 2 of the comedians used quite a bit of the same material over and over again. Granted, some of this is "hear-say" as I didn't personally see every set every night - talked to others who did, though.

Archived