Best C1 Cabins On Equinox?

ORV

Not sure about C1 but I just booked a C2 on Eclipse, cabin 2106 on the Resort deck. It has great reviews for the larger balcony, location is next to the elevator on the pool deck. One flight up to the aft bar or steps away from the pool bar to grab a drink while dressing for dinner, we plan to purchase the premium drink package. Usually I stress over our cabin choice and make frequent changes, always searching for a better cabin but I think I've found the perfect one for our 14 night cruise and I've stopped looking.

Good luck on your search!

Kathy

Not sure about C1 but I just booked a C2 on Eclipse, cabin 2106 on the Resort deck. It has great reviews for the larger balcony, location is next to the elevator on the pool deck. One flight up to the aft bar or steps away from the pool bar to grab a drink while dressing for dinner, we plan to purchase the premium drink package. Usually I stress over our cabin choice and make frequent changes, always searching for a better cabin but I think I've found the perfect one for our 14 night cruise and I've stopped looking.

Kathy

You have a great cabin for 14 days! :)

Kathy

Thanks for the tip, I was hoping to book onboard next month and since I will be getting the category upgrade I wanted to have all my options covered. My first choice will be one of the larger C2's if they are still available, the one you mentioned is already booked for the cruise I'm looking at. Actually quite a few of them are. Here is the list from another thread of the larger C2's with the ones not available in bold. I can't figure out how to do a strike through.

Resort Deck (C2): 2105, 2109, 2106, 2110 (Also good, but not as large: 2107, 2111, 2108, 2112)

Sky Deck (C2): 1075, 1044, 1231, 1243, 1247, 1108, 1120, 1124

Panorama Deck (C2): 9241, 9296

Since I could go all the way up to a C1 I wanted to have a list of the best ones in that category also in case all of the C2's are gone. I was also wondering if the C1's with the wider balcony would be better than the "good but not as large" C2's.

Thanks again for the advice.

We had the center aft cabins twice and we LOVE that location. Balconies are somewhat wider but the best part is the aft view. Yes it's a decent walk to the stairs but that's kind of a good thing.

We love the aft balconies too and have enjoyed them on the Summit and RCCL Adventure of the Seas. The aft balconies were huge on those ships.

:D We booked 1676 on the Silhouette, knowing full well that the S class aft balconies are not as deep or large as the M class, but I just love the aft location and the view. The extra walk can only help in a week of. overindulgence. :eek:

Really, ANY cabin on a cruise ship puts you in that top lucky 1% of the population for that week. :D

Archived