Sabatinis Breakfast

Denisern2

I have always thought that Elite and Suite passengers could eat there.

Nope, only full suite passengers, even guests are usually not allowed. Since the suite breakfast is held in Sabatinis, there is limited seating. On some sailings 1/3-1/2 or more of the ship are Elite passengers, so that would make it impossible for them to handle. Right now it is one of those extra perks above and beyond the Elite benefits for full suite guests only. Many of the suite perks are the same for Elite members no matter which category stateroom they book. It is a nice quiet way to start the day without the crowds. If they ever open it up as well to Elite members, it will be a mad house with a line all the way down the hall waiting for entrance I am afraid.

Nope, only full suite passengers, even guests are usually not allowed. Since the suite breakfast is held in Sabatinis, there is limited seating. On some sailings 1/3-1/2 or more of the ship are Elite passengers, so that would make it impossible for them to handle. Right now it is one of those extra perks above and beyond the Elite benefits for full suite guests only. Many of the suite perks are the same for Elite members no matter which category stateroom they book. It is a nice quiet way to start the day without the crowds. If they ever open it up as well to Elite members, it will be a mad house with a line all the way down the hall waiting for entrance I am afraid.

That makes sense. I never thought about it that way.

I'm in total agrement with you Sue. It would defnetely take the magic away if they opeed it up to elite. I was fortunete to enjoy it in 2009 when they first started it on the Ruby. With today's economy, and very little overtime at work, I can no longer afford to induge in always booking a suite. Guess I'll have to pray for an upgrade:D (I'd even take one of those noisy PH suites under the Lido deck:D) I do have a vista booked for 2013 on the Sapphire and am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to afford it. So we'll see.....:):):)

Bob

Just got back from the Golden Alaska trip. Sabatini's in the morning was wonderful. Was very surprised to find the young lady at the door checking Cruise Critic for comments. She said she had to do it everyday. Got a good laugh out of it. If she's reading it today Gabor, Dimitri and George were wonderful and we were very happy with them as servers. I'm sorry I didn't get her name but we were the one's with the "special sauce" also known as Cholula. Had to book another suite for next year just for the breakfast.

Eileen

Archived