Big Screen on Dawn

redhead621

Can anyone tell me if the Dawn has one of those giant screens that they have Wii on? Just thinking that it would be a great place to watch a football game this Sunday.

I think I've read that there's a giant screen in the lobby (atrium) where they show occasional movies.

I love big screens... on Princess, or at least on Carnivals where you have a choice of pools. On Dawn there is one pool if you don't count a kiddie's pool in the aft.

There is another pool in the spa but you have to pay to use the spa facilities. It is a wonderful pool and one to swim short laps in.

I know that the Pearl has a big screen in the central atrium, but i don't remember one on the Dawn. The Dawn has the multi story atrium and the glass elevators there.

You are correct. Wii is played in Pearly Kings Pub which is also where any sporting events are aired.

Having been ships that have docked next to Carnival and Princess ships with big screens at the pool.

I will NEVER sail on a ship with the tremendously loud, blaring screens. NEVER. Deal killer for me.

May I ask why? Princess has 4 pool areas approximately equal in size. You won't hear sound in any of the remaining pool areas.:)

Can anyone tell me if the Dawn has one of those giant screens that they have Wii on? Just thinking that it would be a great place to watch a football game this Sunday.

For your sake I hope yes.

Funny how people will say, I hope not. The ship is big, just go somewhere else. Geez!

OOPs. Just read that you are on board. Enjoy the game!

Just a follow up to my question. I am just off the Dawn. The ship televised the Patriots game in the theater, the Atrium, Pearly King's Pub and on the stateroom televisions.

Pearly Kings is the go to place for sporting events. They were showing the baseball games in there.

Just a follow up to my question. I am just off the Dawn. The ship televised the Patriots game in the theater, the Atrium, Pearly King's Pub and on the stateroom televisions.

Pearly Kings is the go to place for sporting events. They were showing the baseball games in there.

Archived