Womens Sanitary Items

TriciaEMTB

Ugh. I've had visits from Aunt Flo on a cruise more times than I care to remember. Somehow she hasn't realized that the average woman of my age is in menopause and has been there for some time.:rolleyes: However, I've never had a problem disposing of used products on board - I find the bags provided in the cabins work just fine and since the steward empties the wastecan twice daily I've never noticed an odor.

• 3 months later...
I look forward to my cruise vacation too much to allow this to restrict me from having fun,fun,fun. So I go to my Dr. and he gives me meds to stop it for a week. I don't do this often, but I have done it twice and I have had the best vacation without a monthly interruption. After I return home and within a few days she's baaacck! By then we are both happy to see each other. Brides have been given this option for years due to long planning and cycles changing.

Just another option.

Butterfly625

That's a good idea but don't you suffer PMS or any other cramp?

That's a good idea but don't you suffer PMS or any other cramp?

I take something like that...but mine is to try to get me on a normal schedule lol, but the plus is I can decide when to take them and when not to... the first time I had taken the pill of it I had mild mood swings and small headache but after that it doesn't bother me... though it varies from person to person.

I take something like that...but mine is to try to get me on a normal schedule lol, but the plus is I can decide when to take them and when not to... the first time I had taken the pill of it I had mild mood swings and small headache but after that it doesn't bother me... though it varies from person to person.

That's great yeah. Other way is not to take the sugar pills (7 in total) and start a new pack.

RCI has also little plastic bags for that.

There will be white paper bags for you to use under the sink. The trash bins are plastic without lids in the bathroom, round metal opened in the cabin.

In public restrooms there are the usual sanitary receptacles.

Archived