Diamond plus & Labadee

Maya57

I thought I read somewhere the special lounge seating and special seating for the aqua show on Oasis and Allure were for both Diamond Plus and for guests booked Grand Suites or higher? Did I read it wrong?

Jimbo:)

When we were on the Allure as recently as June, seating was only for suite guests holding a gold colored card. D+ and Pinnacle was not included. It may have changed since then but that is how it has been on the Oasis and Allure when we have cruised. There are a lot more suites on the Oasis class than others so it makes sense that they are limiting it to suites only.

When we were on the Allure as recently as June, seating was only for suite guests holding a gold colored card. D+ and Pinnacle was not included. It may have changed since then but that is how it has been on the Oasis and Allure when we have cruised. There are a lot more suites on the Oasis class than others so it makes sense that they are limiting it to suites only.

Gordon....I was on Allure in July...the reserved seating at all the shows included D+.

Gordon....I was on Allure in July...the reserved seating at all the shows included D+.

I thought that the reservered theater seating originally was for suite guests only but changed about a year ago to include PC/D+ too, on all ships. Or maybe it was just that D+ didn't need to make reservations?:confused:

Who knows. Someone else just posted on another thread that they were on the Allure within the last week and it was for gold colored cards only. I guess I will find out in a few months. Just more of RCI's inconsistency. One more reason why our next Allure cruise is more than likely it for a while with RCI. The ships are great. The management team is another story.

I was on Allure a few weeks ago. Reserved seating in main theater and ice show was for Diamond Plus also. I didn't notice what was going on at the Aqua theater.

On Mariner during July, they had changed the signs in the theater to include Diamond Plus on them.

Archived