Boston--Transportation to/from Faneuil Hall?

sueswny

I'm on the Oct 6 New England/Canada cruise from Baltimore. In Boston I've arranged a private tour (for a group of us) that drops us off at Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall at the end. We will need to get back to the ship on our own. What are my options? How much would a taxi cost? I know the SL2 bus takes you to the cruiseport, but I believe it has a change of bus on the way....can you clarify how this would work? Also, is the Water Taxi $10 pp?

Thanks.

I'm on the Oct 6 New England/Canada cruise from Baltimore. In Boston I've arranged a private tour (for a group of us) that drops us off at Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall at the end. We will need to get back to the ship on our own. What are my options? How much would a taxi cost? I know the SL2 bus takes you to the cruiseport, but I believe it has a change of bus on the way....can you clarify how this would work? Also, is the Water Taxi $10 pp?

Thanks.

We stayed at a hotel within walking distance to Quincy Market. From our hotel we took a cab to I believe its called Falcon Pier. Quick and easy since they finally got the roads finished.

Another fun tour to do is the Duck Tour.

Have fun!

We were there last month, options are taxi, bus or walk. We walked as the weather was beautiful and it didn't take that long. We headed towards the aquarium and just kept going (as long as you keep the sea on your left). There is also the water taxi.

Cab would be easiest and fastest.

In order to catch the Silver Line you would first have to get on the Red Line (subway), go to South Station and then transfer to the Silver Line. Or you could walk to South Station (about a 15 minute walk from Faneuil Hall through the Financial District) and catch the Silver Line. Just make sure you have a good map if you want to walk. Boston's streets are NOT straight and curve all over the place. ;):D

Archived