Constellation 6143 or 6144 Cabin Question

mic123

Hi All,

I am planning to book for next Dec on the Constellation and have been researching CC on cabins. I finally decided on 6143 or 6144 but then had a question about the balcony. Does anyone know if this balcony has any cover from the elements? One picture I found looked as if it was copmpletely uncovered.

Thanks for your help.

Hi All,

I am planning to book for next Dec on the Constellation and have been researching CC on cabins. I finally decided on 6143 or 6144 but then had a question about the balcony. Does anyone know if this balcony has any cover from the elements? One picture I found looked as if it was copmpletely uncovered.

Thanks for your help.

Can't tell you about the coverage, but do know 6143 is on the port side which is the smoking side of the ship. Not knowing to where the smoke might travel, we always book balconies on the Starboard side.

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

Both are partially covered.

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

they are about 50% covered. We have been in 6143 and 6145 a few times and never had an issue with smoke.

Can't tell you about the coverage, but do know 6143 is on the port side which is the smoking side of the ship. Not knowing to where the smoke might travel, we always book balconies on the Starboard side.

I thought smoking was not allowed on the balconies.

Every time I see people posting about 6143, I want to say "why are you asking about MY cabin.":D

We've had both cabins at the same time when cruising with friends, and really like them. Because the balcony is twice as big as regular verandah cabins, you get a veranda's worth of shade and the same amount in full sun, perfect if one likes and the other doesn't like sun.

Andrew

It sounds like it will be great. I really had to do my homework as my husband thinks he doesn't like cruising. I go with my Mom and daughter each year. He went on one (Millenium) with me back in 2000 and said it wasn't for him (too long - It was only 7 days)...I think I ran him around too much. :)

He gave me a cruise for my Birthday present so I want to make sure he has a great time so we can go on more!! Hence the reason for the shorter 5 day, and finding a great cabin so he can relax on the balcony.

Archived