Sheraton-Nassau Day Pass---has anyone been here?

monakayk

It's good to know that I can just pick up the day passes at the front desk when I arrive, without having to pre-reserve them.

Cost for bus ride? I want to have the money ready for my group.

Edited by Lloyd555

It's good to know that I can just pick up the day passes at the front desk when I arrive, without having to pre-reserve them.

Cost for bus ride? I want to have the money ready for my group.

$1.25 pp/ each way. US dollars are fine. They generally don't give change. #10 or 12a from George Street will do the trick..

Go straight ahead out of port to Bay Street. Make a right and walk about 3 short blocks (past the straw market). George St is on the left.

$1.25 pp/ each way. US dollars are fine. They generally don't give change. #10 or 12a from George Street will do the trick..

Go straight ahead out of port to Bay Street. Make a right and walk about 3 short blocks (past the straw market). George St is on the left.

Didn't see this till now but we found the bus - took us a little to find it and I was trying to remember what I had read before but we got there :) Was a great day we had so much fun and you can't beat the price for a nice day at the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It looks as though this hotel is no longer a Sheraton -- It's now the Melia Nassau Beach Resort.

Anybody have experience with this place since it changed over, which I think was sometime in November or December? Do they still have day passes? How much are they, and what does it get you?

Thanks