What do you all think announcement in NYC possible Move for the Liberty?

swimmom32

Just curious what all of you think: according to some other posters, they are speculating that since the Meeting with Carnival and JH is in NYC it must affect the area...they are also saying there are no cruises for the Liberty after April 2013...Since the Breeze will be home ported here in Miami.....something to think about???

Just curious what all of you think: according to some other posters, they are speculating that since the Meeting with Carnival and JH is in NYC it must affect the area...they are also saying there are no cruises for the Liberty after April 2013...Since the Breeze will be home ported here in Miami.....something to think about???

There are NO schedules for any ships after April 2013. Nothing to think about

going by what 'THEY' are saying is like saying ALL ships are moving here and there because none of them have cruises after April 2013. SMH

There are NO schedules for any ships after April 2013. Nothing to think about

going by what 'THEY' are saying is like saying ALL ships are moving here and there because none of them have cruises after April 2013. SMH

Yes I realize this as I am looking to book after april 2013 for my son's graduation and there aren't any itineraries, this is why I posed this question.....Strange that they would make the announcement in NYC I thought...Well maybe they will be moving ships around no one knows until tomorrow...

I think the announcement will concern "entertainment related upgrades" to CARNIVAL LIBERTY during her next dry dock. Rumor is there might even be a celebrity or two at the press conference tomorrow.

Later in the week NCL will also be in NY for another "reveal" of the new NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY.

Ernie

Hey Deb how are you??? long time no speak :)

Hey Staci!! After I got back from the Destiny been doing a lot of traveling and crazy busy!! How have you been? Have you seen 007? He was going on the spirit or splendor the day after I got back but haven't seen him on here?

I thought the big announcement was that John Heald was taking over Cruise Critic and running his blog and Facebook from here. All other cruise line boards would be shown the door and negative reviews would get you banished from the kingdom. :)

is the liberty the same class as the glory, which is already in new york?

Good Question but I think it is in the same class, But I have to wonder maybe they will keep the Miracle and the Liberty? Maybe one older ship and one Newer ship although the Liberty is one of the most popular ships I think I know I dont fly so I wouldnt sail on her again if she left Miami....Who Knows but I guess we will find out at Noon!!!!

Hey Staci!! After I got back from the Destiny been doing a lot of traveling and crazy busy!! How have you been? Have you seen 007? He was going on the spirit or splendor the day after I got back but haven't seen him on here?

Im doing well Deb thank you...We sail in 47 Days woohoooo on the Liberty Cant Wait...I haven't seen 007 in ages come to think of it....hummm Hopefully he will come back soon :)

How was your Destiny Cruise?

Im doing well Deb thank you...We sail in 47 Days woohoooo on the Liberty Cant Wait...I haven't seen 007 in ages come to think of it....hummm Hopefully he will come back soon :)

How was your Destiny Cruise?

Oh the usual...old chipped tile, broken phone, etc. lol! No, had a great time! Heres my review:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1481479

Wow just 46 days now for you..I love the Liberty!!!! :D Good for you!!!

Archived