Princess Juice Question

Woodmnky

Pediatrician wants DS to have juice with every meal and throughout the day to help with constipation. I know that on Princess juice is generally charged for except at breakfast. Someone on the Princess board mentioned that they thought this was different for kids. Does anyone know the answer?

Pediatrician wants DS to have juice with every meal and throughout the day to help with constipation. I know that on Princess juice is generally charged for except at breakfast. Someone on the Princess board mentioned that they thought this was different for kids. Does anyone know the answer?

We found that when we called room service and said we needed juice for our toddler, there was no charge. We also stocked up at breakfast and just left it in the fridge so we didn't have to hassle with RS.

I know our waiters always bent over backwards to bring my kids what they wanted, but I'd be afraid that the waiters don't have access to juice after breakfast, but you could easily fill two extra sippy cups with juice from breakfast and keep them in your fridge for lunch and dinner.

Best,

Mia

I think that we will just bring juice boxes and use the ships juice as a back up only. I didn't think about it until I was opening a new bottle that I only buy 100% juice with no sugar or other things added and for the most part I buy organic juice. We are driving to the port, so space isn't really a big deal.

Archived