Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251191144825?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2648

I put a bid on this dress today. I'm scared to death that it will look horrible on me!

I remember Lillie Rueben from when I was a child......her stuff was always

out of our budget.....

It is a very pretty dress. I would think it would depend on body type

if it would look good. (Not saying it won't) but that is a body hugging

type of dress......hope if fits and looks good on you.:)

I went to the spa then to shopping with my daughters today. Oh my goodness, it was crazy out there. I was not going to buy anymore dress, but when I saw these I could not resist.

Badgley Mischka gown & Jean Paul Gaultier dress. That it! I am done shopping :D.

8233906032_e27c07c0af.jpg

8237208068_0a4e113605.jpg

Edited by Porthopper101

I went to the spa then to shopping with my daughters today. Oh my goodness, it was crazy out there. I was not going to buy anymore dress, but when I saw these I could not resist.

Badgley Mischka gown & Jean Paul Gaultier dress. That it! I am done shopping :D.

That's it, you're done? Ha,ha,ha, I know you too well.;):)

Resistance is useless, as they say - and why would you. Gorgeous.

Love your new dresses, especially the teal gown. Teal is such a "hot" color for the season.

Thank you. Do you agree with a silver wrap? I also don't know if I should wear a pair of purple pumps I have or some silver goddess sandles.

I would wear the purple dress with the black shawl and silver shoes. That would create a great contrast without being too matchy with all silver accessories.

Wow, kinda honored they use one of my fashion pics to post on the front page of CC. I'm sure it was just a random thing b/c there are way too many pretty ladies with great fashion sense on this board!

Congratulations! I must spend way to much time on these boards ... I knew everyone's screen names!:D Jan

Here's a pic of my newish formal-worn recently on the Q Victoria. Some lovely gowns here on this forum. I am a petite so finding something can be a challenge. Also need more 'sedate' option for my age.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1354642530487.jpg.16e502b70c3862c61cab9a1e7bd58674.jpg