Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Celticgirlcruiser,

I would love to see your shoe closet! It probably rivals what the average department store has.

:D:D:D:D:D

Maybe one day when I tidy it properly, I will post a picture of my walk in closet, the shoes, clothes and bags are very organized but not so to the floor which is covered in many things just shoved in when I am tidying the house:o

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

How did you find the sizing on these? Do you think true to size or not? The website says if you're unsure about the size of them, order a half size up. One reviewer said she was between a 7.5 and an 8 so she ordered an 8 and they are a tad too big.

Figuring they'd stretch, I ordered true to size and it worked out OK ... a big risk when ordering over the Internet.

The others I did the same thing but I wound up having to send them back and go down a half size because they stretched so much.

Just like jeans, no two brands have the same sizing.

I'm so jealous of the first pair! I sign up for a giveaway on fb every week but haven't won yet. I love the cowboy boots that I have, but I've been drooling over embroidered pairs for two years. Someday :)

I treated myself! I have a thing for shoes. Especially boots!

Figuring they'd stretch, I ordered true to size and it worked out OK ... a big risk when ordering over the Internet.

The others I did the same thing but I wound up having to send them back and go down a half size because they stretched so much.

Just like jeans, no two brands have the same sizing.

Normally I avoid buying anything online unless it's something that I've tried on in a regular store first. I was in Santa Fe and Albuequerque where I could try on but none took my eye like these have.

I suppose I could send them back but, to me, it's a hassle to pack something backup then wait in a notoriously long line at the local PO.

I'll get a good pair someday and probably wear them with everything!

If you do that, perhaps even having some custom-made, it's best not to get a faddish style (like roachkillers) and do remember that our feet change with age. Allowance for that might include a little wider toebox or foot (you can always wear socks). As one person posted, what you can dance in for hours at a younger age could be too tight later even though you still wear the same shoe size. Had a similar experience; sad.

I like the boots! I was just talking with a friend about wanting a good pair of boots. There is suppose to be a second hand shop here in Houston with broken in boots for sale but you have to make an appointment as the owner opens and closes on whims.

Hey, ladies! Just wanted to share two of the dresses I wore on my recent coastal cruise. I didn't take a picture of the one I wore on the first night.

SAM_1995-Copy.jpg

This picture was taken with my friend, who works on board but it gives you an idea of what I was wearing. Just a top & skirt

SAM_2036-1.jpg

What site?

Hot Miami styles dot com :) great reasonably priced stuff. I just picked up these shoes to go with today while I was out in the big city. Definitely can't drink alcohol and walk the ship in these babies! I'm a veteran high heeler, these are at the height requiring sobriety.

image.jpg.4760ebdeb5067403de45ed6a43fa3d95.jpg

Hot Miami styles dot com :) great reasonably priced stuff. I just picked up these shoes to go with today while I was out in the big city. Definitely can't drink alcohol and walk the ship in these babies! I'm a veteran high heeler, these are at the height requiring sobriety.

[ATTACH]271059[/ATTACH]

height required sobriety. LOL!!

I was just wobbling around the house in platforms and decided I could wear them to dinner if there is all carpet from my room to the MDR. Then I decided against because I bought the drink package and will have at least 2 glasses of while and a chocolate martini at dinner.

ordered this dress for my bday this past March but I never wore it so I'm taking it on my upcoming cruise with me:

image1xl.jpg

and I'm ordering this one for my second formal night:

image1xl.jpg

It's on sale for $29.70 :eek:

ordered this dress for my bday this past March but I never wore it so I'm taking it on my upcoming cruise with me:

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Both of these are gorgeous and I am like you; I love a great sale! If it's not on sale I wait until it is.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

both very cool! and a bargain at that....double cool :p

Both of these are gorgeous and I am like you; I love a great sale! If it's not on sale I wait until it is.

Thank you!

And that is me all the way. If I see something I like I'll save it to my wish list and keep checking to see if the price went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

And that is me all the way. If I see something I like I'll save it to my wish list and keep checking to see if the price went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexipoo....where did you find the dresses? I LOVE the back on the blue dress!