Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I just picked this one up for a non-formal dinner/work dress.

372538_fr_l.jpg

They (theoutnet.com) styled it with a biker jacket so I think I'm going to look for one of those next. :D

372538_ou_l.jpg

That's a lovely dress and you'll have fun accessorizing it!

Have fun in the Baltics! :)

Edited by cruz4evr

I like the yellow. I am always afraid I am too pale for yellow so I've never given it a try.

Thank You!

Yellow is one of my favorite colors and I wear it all year round. The very bright yellows are good in the winter months since they brighten the complexion and the paler yellow is great in the summer when one has a little tan, but I wear both shades in the summer.

If you feel you are too pale for the color, try a scarf or jewelry to offset the yellow and it will give you a pop of color up against your face.:)

I'm wearing this dress, its really an emerald green color for formal night on the 7 day cruise on the Triumph. I'm debating whether to wear my patent black pointed heels or a pair of silver sandals with it. http://instagram.com/p/U3J7XyRYpu/ hope the link works, this is my very first post! :-)

Welcome to posting srsu09! The instagram post worked for me.

It's a very nice dress and similar to one I wore on several formal nights on two cruises this past year. My dress is royal blue and I wear it with strappy silver sandals. I think I would prefer that to the black patent.

I'm wearing this dress, its really an emerald green color for formal night on the 7 day cruise on the Triumph. I'm debating whether to wear my patent black pointed heels or a pair of silver sandals with it. http://instagram.com/p/U3J7XyRYpu/ hope the link works, this is my very first post! :-)

I'd like silver shoes with it better too, as long as you have room for multiple dressy heels, otherwise black will work.

I'm wearing this dress, its really an emerald green color for formal night on the 7 day cruise on the Triumph. I'm debating whether to wear my patent black pointed heels or a pair of silver sandals with it.
hope the link works, this is my very first post! :-)

I love the dress! I would choose silver sandals, they will offset the color and style of the dress very nicely.

Welcome to the thread!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to go look for silver sandals now!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I think silver sandals will look more cruise-like than black patent leather. Be sure to post a picture of the shoes when you get them!

I'm wearing this dress, its really an emerald green color for formal night on the 7 day cruise on the Triumph. I'm debating whether to wear my patent black pointed heels or a pair of silver sandals with it.

I love that color blue! I vote for silver as well

Considering adding this dress to my cruise collection:

[ATTACH]273695[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]273696[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a lace dress like that. I can't seem to find one in my size that I like. I'm jealous you can wear the cut out back. I have to have a bra. :mad:

Thank You!

Yellow is one of my favorite colors and I wear it all year round. The very bright yellows are good in the winter months since they brighten the complexion and the paler yellow is great in the summer when one has a little tan, but I wear both shades in the summer.

If you feel you are too pale for the color, try a scarf or jewelry to offset the yellow and it will give you a pop of color up against your face.:)

I will have to try looking for a darker yellow and adding a little color. I can't really do the pale shades since I don't tan.

If you have a DSW shoe store near you or you feel comfortable ordering shoes online, they have some really cute sandals.

Not sure if you want to wear a high heel or a flatter style but here's a cute shoe and there are others on this site.

Marshalls and Macy's also carry nice shoes.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/bcbg+paris+fran+sandal?prodId=272476&productRef=SEARCH

Hello everyone. I'm new to CC and I go on my next cruise in July. I haven't been on a cruise since 2006 and I was in middle school at the time, so I barely remember a thing. I just ordered my dress last night and I'm in love!:p:D

2ez2ybs.jpg33z5q83.jpg

Pretty dress! I'd say silver shoes would be best.

Hello everyone. I'm new to CC and I go on my next cruise in July. I haven't been on a cruise since 2006 and I was in middle school at the time, so I barely remember a thing. I just ordered my dress last night and I'm in love!:p:D

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You will be "Barbie Chic". Great dress! After the cruise be sure to post a picture of you in the dress. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by Scrapnana

2ez2ybs.jpg

I love it no matter what ship you are sailing on! Please let me know what you think of the sizing/quality when it comes in.

Welcome, to the fashion board.. you will have fun on this thread...So many nice ladies on the fashion board.

Your dress is spectacular! Oh to be young again!;) If I was 25 years younger and 25 pounds lighter, I would wear it in a minute!:)

I'm sure you will look beautiful in the dress and I know you will have a wonderful time on your cruise...it's true that a lot people do not dress as nice as they once did, however there will be plenty of people that will dress for elegant/formal night...you may stand out, but there is nothing wrong with that....believe me, you will get nothing but compliments. We dress every night for dinner and never feel out of place.

Please post photos after your cruise....we ladies always love when someone shares there cruise photos. Once again, welcome to CC and to the fashion board.

2ez2ybs.jpg33z5q83.jpg

You obviously have not cruised on CCL.....or at least not since they changed FORMAL nights to ELEGANT nights. It is really quite a joke. Trash...pure trash. People should be ashamed of themselves...(or go to the buffet).

Oh wow..you must be the fashion police.

2ez2ybs.jpg33z5q83.jpg

Gorgeous dress! I'd like to see pics of you in it as well!

I love this dress. I usually don't do well with yellow but with the background I might be able to swing it. Thanks for sharing.

I ordered this dress from Dillards and wore it on my last cruise.

It fits true to size and is very comfortable.

03934725_zi_yellow?$c7product$

This dress is gorgeous. I have learned in my 60+ years that you've got to do you no matter what anyone else is doing. If you are comfortable and happy that's all that matters!

Have a great cruise!

Gorgeous dress! I'd like to see pics of you in it as well!

Welcome' date=' to the fashion board.. you will have fun on this thread...So many nice ladies on the fashion board. [/color']

Your dress is spectacular! Oh to be young again!;) If I was 25 years younger and 25 pounds lighter, I would wear it in a minute!:)

I'm sure you will look beautiful in the dress and I know you will have a wonderful time on your cruise...it's true that a lot people do not dress as nice as they once did, however there will be plenty of people that will dress for elegant/formal night...you may stand out, but there is nothing wrong with that....believe me, you will get nothing but compliments. We dress every night for dinner and never feel out of place.

Please post photos after your cruise....we ladies always love when someone shares there cruise photos. Once again, welcome to CC and to the fashion board.