Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hello ladies,

Thank you for the nice comment and get well wishes. I am feeling a bit better and I do love that gown.

Judy, yes, I did buy a black gown that similar to the red gown. I have not wore it yet. We have been spending a lot of times at the Lido as Ken was sick and now I am.

Amy, I am using Ken’s laptop which I do not like. I like mine; it is simple and I know where my folders are, his is too complicate.

We just left Pitcairn Island. We were anchored, we did not get off the ship. The local were on the ship to sell things. There are only four family live on the island. Mail deliver ever three months and there is no car. I would go mad if I live there.

This is Nicole Miller gown. I usally do not like shinning fabric, but I do love this gown. It is much pretty in person than in picture.

12534183454_c1f06c4b91_z.jpg

Happy Sunday

Marie

Grogeous!!! Feel better very quickly Marie so you can totally enjoy your adventures.

Hello ladies,

Thank you for the nice comment and get well wishes. I am feeling a bit better and I do love that gown.

Judy, yes, I did buy a black gown that similar to the red gown. I have not wore it yet. We have been spending a lot of times at the Lido as Ken was sick and now I am.

Amy, I am using Ken’s laptop which I do not like. I like mine; it is simple and I know where my folders are, his is too complicate.

We just left Pitcairn Island. We were anchored, we did not get off the ship. The local were on the ship to sell things. There are only four family live on the island. Mail deliver ever three months and there is no car. I would go mad if I live there.

This is Nicole Miller gown. I usally do not like shinning fabric, but I do love this gown. It is much pretty in person than in picture.

12534183454_c1f06c4b91_z.jpg

Happy Sunday

Marie

Very elegant Marie! Glad to hear that your feeling better.

Take care,

Cathy

Happy Valentine's Day :).

Hope all is well with everyone. We are four days at sea and will reach Papeete, Tahiti in five days. I am trying to get over a cold.

This is Tadashi gown I wore tonight.

12534127354_f21b3060c2_z.jpg

Take care, ladies :)

Marie

You look stunning! I have the same dress in dark navy (almost looks black). I wore it on the Queen Elizabeth cruise that we just returned from. I also love the black Nicole Miller - amazing!

Thank you , ladies. Hope everyone is doing well.

I had a chest cold with ears infection. The doctor gave me three tablets of 500 mg Azithromycin, one a day. That was three days ago; I have not slept since. It is almost 5:00 am. And I am still up.

We will arrive in Papeete, Tahiti at 8:00 this morning. We will stay there until 5:00 am tomorrow. And three hours later we will be in Moorea. I guess after nine days at sea, it will be nice to get off the ship :).

Will post some pictures later.

Marie

Thank you , ladies. Hope everyone is doing well.

I had a chest cold with ears infection. The doctor gave me three tablets of 500 mg Azithromycin, one a day. That was three days ago; I have not slept since. It is almost 5:00 am. And I am still up.

We will arrive in Papeete, Tahiti at 8:00 this morning. We will stay there until 5:00 am tomorrow. And three hours later we will be in Moorea. I guess after nine days at sea, it will be nice to get off the ship :).

Will post some pictures later.

Marie

Glad to hear your on the mend now Marie. You looked stunning in your gowns (as always) can't wait for more pictures.

Take care

This is the "Green" suit I purchased for our St. Paddy's Day cruise! I bought it at Bealls, but not on sale! :( Just wanted "green" and this was the best I could find. I did have a gift card & a coupon, so that helped! :D

20140220_134931_zps6cefb4f8.jpg

Oh, sorry, I posted this on the wrong thread!!!

Edited by IrishLassie

Super cute Judy! Perfect for that cruise!:)

This is the "Green" suit I purchased for our St. Paddy's Day cruise! I bought it at Bealls, but not on sale! :( Just wanted "green" and this was the best I could find. I did have a gift card & a coupon, so that helped! :D

This is Tadashi gown I wore tonight.

12534127354_f21b3060c2_z.jpg

I'm new around CC and just discovered the fashion boards a few days ago. I've been lurking since then, but I have to come out of hiding to say that the red Tadashi is making me swoon! You look beautiful! I'm officially joining the Marie Fan Club. :)

Adorable!

Am I the only one who made a photo chart of what I am wearing each day and evening complete with shoes, bags and accessories? Please tell me someone else does this...

I don't have a photo chart, but I do have an excel spreadsheet by morning-noon-night with everything that I'm wearing ... Love to plan outfits and then don't have to think about what I'm wearing after that. Jan (Although I've been known to change days with outfits).

Am I the only one who made a photo chart of what I am wearing each day and evening complete with shoes, bags and accessories? Please tell me someone else does this...

I do a day-by-day excel chart that I colour code, but no photos yet and I don't add bags or accessories.

Maybe I'll add photos in the future. I have started a Pinterest board of my favourite cruising items or as close of photos I can find.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by KandCsailing

Hi Marie,

I have been away from the Boards for awhile and just caught up on your beautiful photos. You look absolutely gorgeous - I so wish I looked that good when I am feeling unwell!! Warmest best wishes for a speedy recovery. Lynne

Marie, beautiful as always ! Love all the dresses and costumes for the theme nights !

I haven't been on here for awhile, but just booked an unexpected cruise in July. That means I've been cruise shopping !

Dress Barn had great sales today. I got a purple chiffon dress, I'll try to post a pix later. But I also found this chiffon top in emerald green. I'll wear it with a pair of fitted black pants. I love the way it fits. The pin on the front of my green one is rhinestones.

ry%3D480

Edited by CheckersMidwest

:( Sadly, it looks like we won't be cruising this summer. But we're doing some home improvements and we're expecting a new grandchild. :)

To console myself ;) I've been snapping up some things that are on sale or clearance. Found the black dress at Sears for less than $20, the silver and black dress from Belk for less than $30. Also got the shoes at Payless for less than $7. I also have them in gold.

1856609868_Blackdress.jpg.335a52e41e724dd4ebd3231b475ba221.jpg

Belk.jpg.06ef0a888cf2fb23e2421cc93873ac61.jpg

1912854686_blacksandals.jpg.de5eb9a2e3f6fca94f1f210d17b35d7d.jpg

Hello everyone

I was wondering if you could offer me some advice as to if this dress would be appropriate for formal night

ega2u5ys.jpg

Please don't mind the messy hair, and sweatpants under the dress lol. If not what could I wear with it to make it blend in more? What kind of shoes? I'm going on a royal Caribbean ship to the western Caribbean in May, any advice most appreciated!!

:( Sadly, it looks like we won't be cruising this summer. But we're doing some home improvements and we're expecting a new grandchild. :)

To console myself ;) I've been snapping up some things that are on sale or clearance. Found the black dress at Sears for less than $20, the silver and black dress from Belk for less than $30. Also got the shoes at Payless for less than $7. I also have them in gold.

[ATTACH]303313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]303314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]303315[/ATTACH]

Hi Grandma!! :)

Love the dresses and the shoes are great. They all look so cute together.

Oh my gosh, this suit is so cute! I'm so glad you posted to the wrong thread because this is the one I mostly lurk at. LOL

You mean like this? ;) I've used spreadsheets in the past, but I find it's much easier/quicker to do mix and match with photos.

1514340818_NYCWardrobe.jpg.39a59e16cc26e61ab2498d6fc2791190.jpg