Taxi's to and from Westin Diplomat

BballinQT24

We are staying at the Westin Diplomat for a night post cruise in December. When departing Port Everglades, do we get a taxi from the same line up as if we were going to the airport, or is there a different line for taxi's that go as far as Hollywood Beach?

Also, we will need to be at the FLL Airport by 5 the next morning. Will we have any issues getting a cab to pick us up from the Westin Diplomat that early in the morning?

We are staying at the Westin Diplomat for a night post cruise in December. When departing Port Everglades, do we get a taxi from the same line up as if we were going to the airport, or is there a different line for taxi's that go as far as Hollywood Beach?

Also, we will need to be at the FLL Airport by 5 the next morning. Will we have any issues getting a cab to pick us up from the Westin Diplomat that early in the morning?

Just one LONG line of taxis when you get off the ship. Just tell the driver where you need to go.

Should be no problem getting a cab ride to the airport that early. They are used to it. :D I would let the front desk know the night before and I'm sure they will make arrangements for you.

Enjoy your cruise.

Dave

We are staying there in Feb. Would you be kind enough to come back afterwards and let us know the cost from Port Everglades to the Westin. Have read so many sad tales on here about taxi drivers in Fort Lauderdale that I am almost scared to get in one. Thanks

Thanks for the name and number of the taxi company-I'm sure there are many different ones there and that will help narrow it down!

We are staying there in Feb. Would you be kind enough to come back afterwards and let us know the cost from Port Everglades to the Westin. Have read so many sad tales on here about taxi drivers in Fort Lauderdale that I am almost scared to get in one. Thanks

I will definitely report back after our cruise. I have gotten so much info on these boards that I am happy to pay it forward!

Archived