Celebrity Solstice and The Voyager here for another season

What about Royal Caribbean?

P&O's bookings must be slowing down, and getting harder for them to sell cabins.

p&o are having a big special ATM and i think Royal Caribbean prices are not cheap....lot dearer than princess and p&o

That's good news. I would love to cruise on the Solstice, but would prefer an itinerary that didn't just go around NZ.

Can someone please fill me in on how you find out information on the 2013/2014 season this far in advance?

I tried to book a family oceanview cabin on Voyager for Jan 2013 and they are already sold out (there is 8 of them) :(. I checked a website last night that had availability for this cruise as nearly 25% sold. That's not bad for a cruise that's still 15 months away. Just hope the prices drop a bit though :rolleyes:.

I tried to book a family oceanview cabin on Voyager for Jan 2013 and they are already sold out (there is 8 of them) :(. I checked a website last night that had availability for this cruise as nearly 25% sold. That's not bad for a cruise that's still 15 months away. Just hope the prices drop a bit though :rolleyes:.

Hi Brossy,

Have you tried contacting RCCl directly about that Family Cabin? The reason I ask is because I recently tried to book a FOV cabin on the Celebrity Millenium for 2013 and the website showed them as all being 'sold out'. With research and a phone call to Celebrity, I discovered that they show them as Sold Out this far in advance because they don't want to sell them to parties of less than 5 people. If you are a party or 5+ you or your TA can ring and request them over the phone.

From my research it seems that RCCL work the same way.

If they don't manage to sell them all to large parties, they start relaesing them to smaller groups closer to the time of the cruise. Although I imagine that due to the family appeal of Voyager, this is less likely to happen than with Celebrity ships.

Archived