Meet and Greet

mew1

:confused: I would like to arrange a meet and greet, can somesone explain how to do this I will be traveling on the Jewel Nov. 27. I would love to meet fellow cruise critics and I have never even been to one. Thanks friends

]:confused: I would like to arrange a meet and greet, can somesone explain how to do this I will be traveling on the Jewel Nov. 27. I would love to meet fellow cruise critics and I have never even been to one. Thanks friends

Go to Roll Calls under Norwegian Cruise Roll Calls. Do a search for a roll call on the date you travel and on that ship. There may already be something set up.If there is no roll call , put one out there.Check around other roll calls for the Jewel and see who they used as a contact to set up a CC meeting.

Good luck

:confused: I would like to arrange a meet and greet, can somesone explain how to do this I will be traveling on the Jewel Nov. 27. I would love to meet fellow cruise critics and I have never even been to one. Thanks friends

I see you started a roll call - I posted there that there is an existing roll call with a few others. Good luck. Here is a link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=3249152#post3249152

• 2 weeks later...

Question on meet and greet.

We have a roll call for the 5/22/05 sailing of the Dawn. How do we set up a meet and greet?

How many do you need to set one up? Does that count all people coming or just the ones with e-mails that reply.

HELP????

Question on meet and greet.

We have a roll call for the 5/22/05 sailing of the Dawn. How do we set up a meet and greet?

How many do you need to set one up? Does that count all people coming or just the ones with e-mails that reply.

HELP????

You don't need anyone's email or cabin number to set up a meeting. Just decide as a group when and where you want to meet. I suggest the Star Bar at 10:30 on Monday the first sea day. Get an idea from the group how many will come. A good guess is total number of members divided by 2.

Email clreyes@ncl.com (Claudia Reyes) and request the Star Bar for your CC meeting. Give here an estamate of how many members. There is no minimum. I have had meetings where only 3 people showed up and a couple with close to 60.

All you may end up with is the space and a chance to put faces with names. Good Luck.

Hello, I would like to schedule a Meet n Greet for the November 6th to 13th Cruise on the NCL Sun out of NOLA!! how would i go about it. .. i posted a thread inviting others of that cruise to join in for conversation and information. So far 2 people have dropped by to say Hello! I was happy to see other happy faces out there. Who would I contact to set up a Meet n Greet on the Sun? thank you!

see thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=3493472#post3493472

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

If anyone is out there with the answers to my questions I would truly appreciate your wisdom!! And Your imput!

Having a Meet N Greet sounds like a wonderful way of starting a cruise. What do you think> did a Meet N Greet go well for YOU!???

Looking forwards to your posts!:)

For the Star, it's Jennifer Hoadley (JHoadley@ncl.com), who just set up our CC meeting. She got back to me with suggested times and places right away, and she even suggested that we change a proposed location because it was too noisy and windy! Cudos to Jennifer and NCL for allowing us to have these get-togethers.

Adele

Hello, that was very interesting and good news!! :)

What number did you call to ascertain the means of which to contact the person for a meet and great? Is it always the Cruise Director that one should ask for on NCL SUN?

thank you!

What about the wind - Any special instructions. We have a small group already on roll call that wants to get together - Problem all of us are first timers at this stuff. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We leave 6/1/05!!

I called NCL number and they gave me an e-mail address to write to. It's a different one for exch ship.

Hope this helps

Not really.... what number did you call at NCL ....:confused: would also like to find the email address for the Sun to arrange a Meet n Greet for us!!

I had written about the problem I had encountered with trying to find out whom to contact for a CC (meet and greet) meeting on this post: CRUISE CRITIC MEMBERS: GET THIS! last dated April 5.

I was given the e-mail address of customercourtesydream@ncl.com It took a follow-up to customeservice@ncl.com to finally get a response from the shore coordinator of the Dream. Once we connected, she was very professional and will arrange with the ship's staff to arrange for a meeting place for us when we let her know the time and date.

I don't know if calling NCL will get you want you need since not everybody know about these meetings, not even the ship's officers on the Dream.

I would suggest trying the customercourtesyNAME OF SHIP@ncl.com. If you don't get a response, then try customerservice@ncl.com, which is less direct.

Good Luck! :o

Hello, I was just about to send off a note to that email address when behold ... I was struck with writers cramp.. Just what do I what to ask for? Since I have never been to one nor championed one ... I am at a lost as to what to say!. please forgive me if this is extremely blonde of me.. but I would rather sound ignorant with my friends here at Cruise Critics rather than with NCL..

If you have written this request, could you tutor me? Silly I realize but life is all about learning. It is better to ask one stupid question than to live one stupid assumption ... :cool:

Thankyou!

ZydeDiverDC, here's what I put in my e-mail to the Star's passenger coordinator:

"I got your name from "[name removed to protect the innocent]," who cruised on the Star in November, and you helped her set up a Cruise Critic meeting onboard.

We still have quite a while before our cruise, which is the repositioning cruise LA to Vancouver on May 8, 2005. However, we have a very active Cruise Critic thread already going for that cruise, and a number of us have been speculating as to when and how we can set up an onboard meeting. Most of us are NCL Latitudes members.

It would be wonderful if some of the ship's staff could drop by to say hello. Since we don't have a day at sea at the beginning of the cruise, we're unsure how the ship's schedule could accommodate us.

We would appreciate it if you would give us some information. If I should contact someone else, would you please give me his or her name.

Thank you!"

Just personalize it for your group and sailing. And, remember, no question is stupid. We have all been where you are.

Adele

:( Hello Cruise More Often. well the bad news is that I sent that note off to the two addresses .. and came back .. undeliverable. man. So I looked up an address of a Customer Service person .. no answer yet tho.. Trying to keep chin up!

Archived