Meet and Greet

mew1

Just wanted to update everyone on our meet and greet! I emailed 3 different addresses 3 times last week and this morning I got this response!! I am so excited and really thank everyone for the help getting our meet and greet arranged!

Hello Shanna,

I have submitted your request to the ship, but I need to know how many cruise critics you expect to attend this meeting. As soon the ship assigns a location for your group to meet I will provide that information to you.

Regards,

Sandra Agusti

Passenger Courtesy

M/S Norwegian Wind

ext.#7762

Breeding, can you post the email from which you got the proper response? We are on the Wind the sailing after you (Hey, put everything back, OK? :D ) and I am trying to set up our meet & greet too. Thanks, Karen

Breeding, can you post the email from which you got the proper response? We are on the Wind the sailing after you (Hey, put everything back, OK? :D ) and I am trying to set up our meet & greet too. Thanks, Karen

I sent emails To: <SAgusti@ncl.com>; <passengercourtesywind@ncl.com>; <customerservice@ncl.com>

The response was from SAqusti@ncl.com. It took 3 emails before I got thier attention so keep trying!

I am sailing on the Spirit 6/4/05. I emailed NCL on Wed. 5/11, passengercourtesyspirit@ncl.com, and received a phone call from Christina toady 5/13. She confirmed two conference rooms and our requested date/time for our meet and greet. I can't be happier with the service I received on this request. By the way, I am booked in an inside cabin so no special suite treatment here:)

Wow that is great news! I still have not heard anything .. so will call again. Something about the Sun, I guess! All other ships within the NCL line seem to respond. This at least gives me hope.... It should all work out in the end, I hope!:(

I never got a formal response from NCL so someone posted on the Roll Call that we would just meet in the Sport's Bar (The Sun) the first day at sea at 11am. It was that simple. About 20 members showed up and it was great to meet everybody.

Latitudes members had a formal meet and greet with the Captain.

Good luck!

Ally

:)

Hello !

Well you'll all get a laugh out of this one, I finally got a note in response to my query and the young lady is out on Maternity Leave till end of July! > which I wish only the happiest and healthiest for her/family> and she listed another lady to contact but no contact info.. so ... ooo . I called NCL and they gave me an email address to send it off to again.. so .. here I await the happy news!

but I must tell you, that all the encouragement I had here made this endeavor totally worth it! .. want to extend a hearty Thank you to you all! :D and wish me luck!!

Our group of 19 CC members are set to meet on the Dream in 5 days during the first sea day to Alaska.

I was told that the ship's coordinator will get in touch with me once on board. The Hotel Director had been notified and will be attending our meeting. This will be the first one held on the Dream.

Keep trying, those of you who have been having difficulties. The quality of service you get is vastly different with each ship, which is really a shame for a cruiseline boasting to become the leader of the industry.

Good Luck! :)

Hello, great news to hear for you! Glad all is set in your corner.. It gives me encouragement and support to know it will all turn out great too! Your words of wisdom ring true.. since each ship is like its own little village.. so are the people and the committment to excellance different.. hopefully the NCL SUN will rise to that challenge and present such a "Shining" example of gracious professionalism and courtesy! ( i hope anyway):)

HI HCF....I will be on the Dream

in October...Who did you finally talk with to set up you Meet and Greet......Thanks Jim

Jim,

You need to arrange for it through the Dream shore coordinator, Priscilla Ortega at portega@ncl.com

She has been very responsive. She will need to know how many people and when you want to schedule your meeting. You also have a choice of place. I asked for the conference room because it is more private, for my group of 19.

Good Luck

HI HCF....I will be on the Dream

in October...Who did you finally talk with to set up you Meet and Greet......Thanks Jim

Jim,

You need to arrange for it through the Dream shore coordinator, Priscilla Ortega at portega@ncl.com

She has been very responsive. She will need to know how many people and when you want to schedule your meeting. You also have a choice of place. I asked for the conference room because it is more private, for my group of 19.

Good Luck :)

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that I finally heard from NCL and our Meet and Greet is on ! I am so very happy to have this on the books. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement and help!! Yahoo!:)

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that I finally heard from NCL and our Meet and Greet is on ! I am so very happy to have this on the books. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement and help!! Yahoo!:)

Congratulations! Have fun on the Sun with your group.

Thank you CruiseMoreOften.. I have to admit. ..

Question: do I need to find some way for my group to "recognize" one another.. such as wearing a flower or something? Has anyone done something really fun to ID each other???:eek:

I am so glad it is a done deal and I can now look to deciding which excursions I want to take..

Our group leaving on the Valor this Sunday :D will be wearing orange leis to recognize each other. Of course, this might not work so well on a Hawaiian cruise, but for other destinations should be fine! By the way, did I mention that we leave Sunday???!!!! :D :D

Question: do I need to find some way for my group to "recognize" one another.. such as wearing a flower or something? Has anyone done something really fun to ID each other???:eek:

We never thought about that, but a great idea. I like the orange lei idea, too. We planned our first meeting in a small bar, so we figured most people coming in would belong to our group. But, if eveyone is wearing something when they get on the ship, you might recognize people standing in line.

On an RCI cruise, a few of us talked about wearing while blouses. Everyone on the ship was wearing white blouses that day!

If your group thread gets active, you may come up with something unique to the group. We had several women talking :eek: and we went waaaay off topic several times. We got quite distracted and the conversation turned to orange thongs - thought that might not be appropriate so the orange lei idea was born. It has really made getting ready for the group cruise fun and the orange leis will always be remembered!!

Archived