What do you want to see a picture of on the Epic?

BearClaw28

I'll be aboard the Epic a week from Sunday. I plan on taking lots of pics for a review when I get back, with an emphasis on food. Is there anything specific that you'd like to see a picture of? I'll do my best to take it and post it when I get back.

I am very curious to see how much room is between the bed and the dresser area. We are sailing 4/7/2012 and I would just like a heads up beforehand if this is going to be a problem. I don't like surprises. Thanks for you post that is very kind of you to do this for the CC members.

I'm staying in a Balcony cabin with a slightly bigger triangular balcony because it's situated where it juts out. The bed is closest to the door with the sofa by the balcony. I'll definitely make note of the space at the end of the bed since I'm afraid it's going to be pretty small and annoying. If I can take a quick pic of the inside cabins I will.

Aside from the physical aspects of the ship, I plan on taking pics of the MDR menus, Dailies and food pics. Anything else you'd like to see, just let me know.

oh a photo scavenger hunt i love these

1.) someone wearing a lifejacket during the muster drill

2.) a winning blackjack hand

3.) someone leaving a towel on a lounger(chairhog)

im sure someone can add to the list

:rolleyes:

They did away with having to take life jackets to muster drill. We just went to the bar. :D

I'm staying in a Balcony cabin with a slightly bigger triangular balcony because it's situated where it juts out. The bed is closest to the door with the sofa by the balcony. I'll definitely make note of the space at the end of the bed since I'm afraid it's going to be pretty small and annoying. If I can take a quick pic of the inside cabins I will.

Aside from the physical aspects of the ship, I plan on taking pics of the MDR menus, Dailies and food pics. Anything else you'd like to see, just let me know.

This sounds like the large balcony I'll be in. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics to see how much room I will really have. Thanks for asking. This is a great suggestion.

I am looking forward to the dailies and menus - thank you so much!:D

That could be a tough one. But I am Filipino so I can probably sneak down there since half the crew is Filipino as well.

I totally busted out laughing at this one!!! I'm guessing if I went down to the crew quarters I would be busted for sure. My "blondeness" would not blend in.

Archived