On Magic for Halloween

OSUZorba

Hi all. My wife and I are going to be on the Magic over Halloween. We were wondering if there were going to be any festivities and if many people, especially adults,would dress up. Does anyone have any experience on a DCL over Halloween?

We did this cruise 2 years ago for Halloween and they did trick or treating and there were so many people dressed up. They had a party too. It was a lot of fun. Have fun it was one of the best cruises I ever did. Michelle

We are on the cruise before you (10/22 through 10/29) Disney Cruise Line sent an email out to the booked passengers (or their TA's)--that YES---they will be celebrating Halloween on the ships the two weeks before/during Halloween.

They will have costume contests for adults (most Disney, family, etc)...and trick or treating for the children. So...this is in ADDITION to the Pirate Night. Save room in your luggage for both! :)

We are on the cruise before you (10/22 through 10/29) Disney Cruise Line sent an email out to the booked passengers (or their TA's)--that YES---they will be celebrating Halloween on the ships the two weeks before/during Halloween.

They will have costume contests for adults (most Disney, family, etc)...and trick or treating for the children. So...this is in ADDITION to the Pirate Night. Save room in your luggage for both! :)

Look for the party on the smoking side of the Quiet Cove, it a week long thing. BYOB! Dillon

We use to do this cruise every year. My husband and I organized the room to room trick-or-treat for the posting members on here and another discussion boards. We had a blast, the last time we did it we had 78 kids and something like 30 staterooms. DCL would wait to have there T-or-T after we had ours. They actually know what time we were going to start ours by reading the discussion boards. When I boarded the ship they knew me and told me that they had followed the postings. They were great they even had it posted in the Navigator that a private t-or-t would be going on, they had the lobby roped off for us and everything. Disney is the greatest.

Wish I was joining you all, have a great sail.

Archived