hair and nails!

Holey

Hi im off on the Emerald soon. Can anyone please tell me about charges and prebooking hair and nails before I leave home? Is it part of the lotus spa? If I can book now, what happens if the formal nights are changed? Would I be able to rebook? Any info greatly appreciated. From:cool: an inexperienced Princess cruiser.

You can book the hair and nails now (it is Lotus Spa). If the formal nights are not the nights you think they will be you can change the booking on board by going to lotus spa.

I would recommend booking early to make sure you get the time you want. If you have to rebook on board, do so immediatly after boarding - they may not have availability since the formal days fill very quickly.

You can book the hair and nails now (it is Lotus Spa). If the formal nights are not the nights you think they will be you can change the booking on board by going to lotus spa.

I would recommend booking early to make sure you get the time you want. If you have to rebook on board, do so immediatly after boarding - they may not have availability since the formal days fill very quickly.

Thankyou Mara I will book up asap. :)

Archived