Laura

luasa

Considering booking in Oceania for the 1st time, but we are concerned with the dress code. My husband and I are not sneakers and t-shirt type of people and like to dress casual. From reading some of the reviews am I correct in assuming that men must wear suits at night? every night? Any information would be appreciated. thanks.

Considering booking in Oceania for the 1st time, but we are concerned with the dress code. My husband and I are not sneakers and t-shirt type of people and like to dress casual. From reading some of the reviews am I correct in assuming that men must wear suits at night? every night? Any information would be appreciated. thanks.

You must have Oceania confused with another line. You NEVER have to wear a suit, unless you want to. You NEVER have to wear a jacket, unless you want to.

Country Club Casual is the dress code.

Maybe you are thinking of the P & O ship Oceana :confused:

You do not have to wear sneakers & t-shirts either to be casual

From Oceania FAQ's

Recommended onboard clothing is resort or country club casual. For evening dining, elegant casual resort wear is suggested. We request that jeans, shorts, t-shirts or tennis shoes not be worn at dinner.

As others said...way, way off...

No suits required...Casual every night (long pants, no shorts, jeans or beachwear)...

My mode of dress every night is a paid of "Dockers" type slacks--Khaki/Olive/Tan--a sports shirt--buttons/collar, plaid, pattern, stripe or solid and my slip on suede Merrell shoes...

Some men will wear something like that with a sports coat or blazer, but the coat is definitely not required--just different sense of style or comfort...

As others said...way, way off...

No suits required...Casual every night (long pants, no shorts, jeans or beachwear)...

My mode of dress every night is a paid of "Dockers" type slacks--Khaki/Olive/Tan--a sports shirt--buttons/collar, plaid, pattern, stripe or solid and my slip on suede Merrell shoes...

Some men will wear something like that with a sports coat or blazer, but the coat is definitely not required--just different sense of style or comfort...

Oh, you men, you have it so easy!!:)

Very Untrue.

Think about it, if a lady wears an oversized tee shirt with the right belt and shoes, she can go to Buckingham Palace. :cool:

And don't forget the hat to match the shoes to match the belt!!! Arlene:rolleyes:

Stop taking "the Mickey" out of the poor old dear. She does a great job, I hope that we all can be so active when we reach 85, or is it 86?

The Queen was born April 21,1926 which makes her 85 and going strong.

May she do so until 120 and with her genes there is a good chance of that.:)

Archived