Smoking policy azamara

MARIANH

We are considering an upcoming Azamara cruise. We have cruised before on Silversea and Seabourn. On both those lines, the smoking policy is quite permissive.

We are not keen on second hand smoke. So, could anyone advise on the current smoking policy and practice on Azamara?

Please note, I have no wish to start up a debate about smoking. I would just like information so that I can make an informed choice about future cruises.

Many thanks.

We are considering an upcoming Azamara cruise. We have cruised before on Silversea and Seabourn. On both those lines, the smoking policy is quite permissive.

We are not keen on second hand smoke. So, could anyone advise on the current smoking policy and practice on Azamara?

Please note, I have no wish to start up a debate about smoking. I would just like information so that I can make an informed choice about future cruises.

Many thanks.

Azamara Club Cruises

The Azamara Journey and the Azamara Quest have a designated smoking area on the starboard forward section of the Pool Deck. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas of these ships, including public rooms, restaurants, the Pool Deck, staterooms and suites, verandas and hallways. Additionally, smoking is prohibited on all components of the land tour portion of all Azamara Club Cruises cruise tours.

We have never encountered any problems in respect of the smoking policies being adhered to.

Hope this is helpful to you.

The single smoking area can easily be avoided. As has been noted it is in one area on the pool deck. It was starboard on the Journey when we sailed her last year and there is another door from the forward elevator hallway on the port side. If you can look at the new 2012 Azamara guide you will see the X. This is the only designated smoking area on the ship.

Archived