Laundry Question

BeccaBecca1713

Question for those who've had Carnival do their laundry:

I've only ever washed my own clothes while cruising, but this time seriously considering the laundry bag special they run at least once a cruise.

Are you ever concerned some of your clothes will come back a little on the shrunken side? I just have this image of the clothes being put in big industrial washers with hot water, then dried on high heat. I picture some of my shirts coming back teeny weeny.

What's your experience?

This doesn't really answer your question but... I have never had anything "washed" but I have had my husbands shirts done and they have come back better then any dry cleaner I have ever used :) I'm guessing they have everything down to an "exact science ;)"

This doesn't really answer your question but... I have never had anything "washed" but I have had my husbands shirts done and they have come back better then any dry cleaner I have ever used :) I'm guessing they have everything down to an "exact science ;)"

From wash and fold?

We only have Carnival launder clothes that have been thru several cycles at home.

Do not put in new and/or delicate clothes.

Your clothes go into a large mesh bag. Your mesh bag joins other mesh bags in a huge 100gal washer. Then all the clothes gets dried/pressed in a huge mangle.

I hve been tempted to get some of those Shout Color Catcher sheets to throw into my bag.

LOL! I'm a little too nervous to throw panties in. Might be some freak-a leaks working the laundry room.:D

HaHa!! Becca your a trip! I would be worried if a pair didnt come back! They got lost huh? Might wanna check somebodies pockets LOL!

I think i will be taking some laundry soap and washing my undies by hand, if need be.

HaHa!! Becca your a trip! I would be worried if a pair didnt come back! They got lost huh? Might wanna check somebodies pockets LOL!

I think i will be taking some laundry soap and washing my undies by hand, if need be.

I always take a small bottle of Wool-lite. a handy tip I learned here on CC!!

Archived