How To Redeem Free Specialty Dining

kruzerci

We just booked a cruise on Freedom with a TA. I don't think I can say who, who but among some other great benefits, they included free specialty dining for 2 in Chops or Portofino. If anybody else has gotten a deal like this, how to you redeem? Can you pre-reserve online or must it be done onboard?

Thanks!

We just booked a cruise on Freedom with a TA. I don't think I can say who, who but among some other great benefits, they included free specialty dining for 2 in Chops or Portofino. If anybody else has gotten a deal like this, how to you redeem? Can you pre-reserve online or must it be done onboard?

Thanks!

You can do either. We had that on our last cruise. Check with your TA and make sure that it's noted on your onboard account. They should also send you a coupon stating you have free dining. We had to take the coupon with us at our seating at Chops and give it to our server at the end of the meal.

We booked our reservation onboard, and let them know that we had a voucher. They reminded me to bring it with me to dinner.

The TA included a virtual voucher in my confirmation email, so I printed it and brought it with us on the ship. They asked for the voucher at the end of the meal.

We had that incentive as well from our TA. I made sure I printed the email that we were sent about it. On Enchantment last December, we were told after dinner at Chops that we had to talk to Guest Services about the voucher. Went there the next day, and everything was taken care of!

I had the voucher also and found out that it could only be used on port days. I made copies of the voucher and left it the 1st night with the head waiter when I booked the reservation when we got on board. It was no problem but we could not book prior to getting on board or we would have been charged. This also was true with the spa credit. Make a couple of copies and be sure you keep one. Always pays to be safe. Bev

Archived