Cabin choice on Disney Wonder

gkeep

hello - looking to take our first Disney cruise next October on the Wonder. Trying to convince DH - so going for cheaper inside rooms. It is only the pacific coast itinerary so I don't think we will miss much without a view from the room. We and the kids have done MR a couple of times before.

That said, I am looking at connecting cabins in cat 10A 10b 10c - prices from c to b is only about $100, and from b to a is about $450 for our family. Trying to decide whether the extra $450 is worth going from inside on deck 2 to inside on deck 7. I can see that the deck 7 rooms have more cabins under and over them on the other decks. The deck 2 will not... dinning rooms etc.

Has anyone had any problems with loud noise from above or below on Deck 2? Any other reason that I may not realize to upgrade or not upgrade?

Thanks for your help!

hello - looking to take our first Disney cruise next October on the Wonder. Trying to convince DH - so going for cheaper inside rooms. It is only the pacific coast itinerary so I don't think we will miss much without a view from the room. We and the kids have done MR a couple of times before.

That said, I am looking at connecting cabins in cat 10A 10b 10c - prices from c to b is only about $100, and from b to a is about $450 for our family. Trying to decide whether the extra $450 is worth going from inside on deck 2 to inside on deck 7. I can see that the deck 7 rooms have more cabins under and over them on the other decks. The deck 2 will not... dinning rooms etc.

Has anyone had any problems with loud noise from above or below on Deck 2? Any other reason that I may not realize to upgrade or not upgrade?

Thanks for your help!

We've done 4 DCL cruises. All of them with rooms on deck 2. We'll be doing it again. We've been aft, midship, and forward. I don't think the rooms were particularly noisy. Aft and midship (starboard) don't have public areas below them.

:)

Archived