HAL Tours in Puerto Vallarta

Travel_Lover28

I'm interested in the "Rhythms of the Night" tour in Puerto Vallarta and it is listed as a ship tour, but when I tried to book in advance, it is not offered. Does anyone know why it is listed but not a choice when you try to book it?:confused:

Has anyone been to Puerto Vallarta recently and was able to book this on the ship?

My other option is a scooter tour, has anyone done this before (this is an independent tour)?

If ship arrives at 8 AM, is that Puerto Vallarta time? If not, then it is 10 AM arrival time (PV time), right?:confused:

All the tours listed in the general area for a port are tours that are available for all ships that stop there sometime during the year -- it is a general list.

But once you sign-in and start to book excursions for your cruise date -- only some of the tours will be listed. It all depends on how long the ship will be in port as to what tours will be offered.

Sometimes more tours will be offered once on the ship -- sometimes not.

I'm interested in the "Rhythms of the Night" tour in Puerto Vallarta and it is listed as a ship tour, but when I tried to book in advance, it is not offered. Does anyone know why it is listed but not a choice when you try to book it?:confused:

Has anyone been to Puerto Vallarta recently and was able to book this on the ship?

My other option is a scooter tour, has anyone done this before (this is an independent tour)?

If ship arrives at 8 AM, is that Puerto Vallarta time? If not, then it is 10 AM arrival time (PV time), right?:confused:

I looked up your cruise. You depart PV at 5:00 pm the same day you arrive. The Rhythms of the Night tour is at night and you'll be at sea by then. I'm on the 11/26 Oosterdam cruise which overnights in PV (as do the other fall/winter Oosterdam MR cruises). Our Rhythm of the Nights excursion doesn't depart until 6:15 p.m. and returns at 10:45 or so. It's only meant for overnighting ships or late, late departures.

The Rhythms of the Night tour is at night and you'll be at sea by then.

I guess that make sense. We will have to come back and do a land vacation and take this tour.

I guess I have to think about Las Caletas Hideaway tour? Any one been on this? How about the town and Botanical Garden scooter tour which is an independent tour? Any suggestions?

I guess that make sense. We will have to come back and do a land vacation and take this tour.

I guess I have to think about Las Caletas Hideaway tour? Any one been on this? How about the town and Botanical Garden scooter tour which is an independent tour? Any suggestions?

I'm not overly impressed with most shorex that I take but I LOVE Las Caletas. I will return to it.

Las caletas is a day beach tour. By ship you will sail to the other side of the bay of Banderas. A great tour.

It is the same place where during the night Ritmo de la noche takes places.

Knowing the traffic in Vallarta I wouldnot be happy to drive a scooter on the busy coastal road to the Botanical gardens.

If you are interested in the gardens better take a bus or cab to get there.

Archived