Cabin question on Summit

susiej4

I will be on the Summit next July going to Bermuda. Right now, the choice of cabins is great. I am wavering between an aft cabin 7203, 7206, 7208 or a cabin on deck 6 # 6143. I have no had either before and, knowing that the Summit is going to be refurbished in January I'm wondering if those cabin configurations are going to change and also whether the aft cabin balconies will seem too tunnel-like.

Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks.

I will be on the Summit next July going to Bermuda. Right now, the choice of cabins is great. I am wavering between an aft cabin 7203, 7206, 7208 or a cabin on deck 6 # 6143. I have no had either before and, knowing that the Summit is going to be refurbished in January I'm wondering if those cabin configurations are going to change and also whether the aft cabin balconies will seem too tunnel-like.

Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks.

I can't imagine that they would change the configuration of these cabins other than updating the bedding, etc. These are all C1 cabins for which Celebrity charges a premium. Why mess with success?

As you can see by my screen name, I'm partial to 6143. I like that area of the ship. It's very quiet because there are so few cabins back there. The aft cabins are all good as well. There's no way to tell if you would find an aft cabin balcony too tunnel like or not.

Thank you. The tunnel look was based on some pictures that I saw from previous posts. They looked very enclosed. We'll be in Bermuda for 3 days just sitting so I wanted a place to sit quietly and be able to relax. Deck 6 looks very nice. Have fun on your southern Caribbean trip : )

I wish they hadn't pulled so many ships out of the Caribbean in the summer months although I understand why.

Archived