can we change our name?

zzczopfamily

It may take awhile to get a response so I would just create a new account.

You have over 2200 posts. Have you ever read the rules for posting on this forum??

New Account it is!!

Thanks for your answers!!

Very bad advice. This is against this board's rules. You may want to read the posting guidelines, which are easily found at the top of the page. These state:

You are allowed one Cruise Critic user name per person.

Can we change our usernames??

If so, how??

Thanks

Darcie

This is from Cruise Critic.

This explains how to get a new user name. Very easy to do.

You are allowed one Cruise Critic user name per person.

Although we are often amused and awed by the creativity of our members when in comes to the selection of a USER NAME for use in the community, Cruise Critic reserves the right to change and/or delete any USER NAME in our sole discretion. Please do not create names that are vulgar, inflammatory or are intended to be promotional in nature.

If you would like to change your user name, please send four or five choices for a new name along with the reason for the change to: boards@cruisecritic.com.

In addition, we may, at our discretion, change or remove inappropriate graphics or text from online signatures and profiles without notice. This may include vulgarity, nudity, political statements, and or any other content we feel inappropriate for our cruise community.

Once again, a reminder to READ the community guidelines:

Re: changing a name "If you would like to change your user name, please send four or five choices for a new name along with the reason for the change to: boards@cruisecritic.com."

Only one name per member so the recommendations to just create a new account are incorrect. Again, when you have a question about using the Cruise Critic boards, please check to see if your question is covered in the Guidelines...link at the top of all boards. Please do not provide suggestions that violate the guidelines. Thanks

I forgot my password:cool:wrote to the mods many times:mad:I gave up and started with a new ID.:o I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

If you forgot your password no need to write to moderators. Where you would sign in you would click on the link that say you forgot your password.

Keith

Perhaps your problem was that you wrote to the mods. You need to write to the address provided below. All messages receive responses in the order in which they are received so it may take awhile. Let me know if you have lengthy delays. Violating guidelines is not the best way to deal with something you don't like or are impatient with. :)

Archived