Carnival Stock Dividend

weloverunning

Our 110 shares of Carnival is the only stock we own outside of our workplace deferred compensation stocks/bonds. We bought it solely for the $100 OBC. It was just money sitting in a .001% savings account anyway. So I need help with a question. Reading about the stock, I read they were to pay dividends based on stocks owned by August 24, 2011. Has anyone received a check for the .25 cents per share? Who would I contact regarding this? I brought it through Optionshouse so I am sure they don't have anything to do with dividends?

Our 110 shares of Carnival is the only stock we own outside of our workplace deferred compensation stocks/bonds. We bought it solely for the $100 OBC. It was just money sitting in a .001% savings account anyway. So I need help with a question. Reading about the stock, I read they were to pay dividends based on stocks owned by August 24, 2011. Has anyone received a check for the .25 cents per share? Who would I contact regarding this? I brought it through Optionshouse so I am sure they don't have anything to do with dividends?

You really need to contact Optionshouse about this. Yes, they do have something to do with this. If they acted as broker, they are supposed to direct the money to you as you assigned in your purchase order. Do you recall if you gave them any wiring instructions for your bank?

Who has the stock certificate. If you do the dividend comes to you.

BTW not really a good idea to make an investment solely for the obc.

Thank you everyone. After contacting Optionshouse, they were able to guide me to my statement which listed the dividend being paid on 09/16! I also read Carnival will be paying .25 divident again on 12/16!

BTW not really a good idea to make an investment solely for the obc.

I use this for entertainment purposes (the OBC is just a little perk). It is money which was just sitting in a savings account. I will not need this money. So it is interesting to follow the stock and keep up on what Carnival is doing. Interestingly, we cruise more on NCL but they do not offer stock options.

Thank you everyone. After contacting Optionshouse, they were able to guide me to my statement which listed the dividend being paid on 09/16! I also read Carnival will be paying .25 divident again on 12/16!

I use this for entertainment purposes (the OBC is just a little perk). It is money which was just sitting in a savings account. I will not need this money. So it is interesting to follow the stock and keep up on what Carnival is doing. Interestingly, we cruise more on NCL but they do not offer stock options.

The .25 div is a quarterly div, so you can count on it or something similar every 3 months.

NCL has applied to offer an IPO.

• 1 year later...
I saw where you talked about your Carnival stock. What do you do once you have the stock to request the on board credit?

Fax a copy of your stock statement and the following info to:

305-406-6477

name:

booking #:

ship:

sailing date:

att: guest services admin supervisor

We received emails the same day stating we were approved. Our OBC was located in our cruise documents.

I saw where you talked about your Carnival stock. What do you do once you have the stock to request the on board credit?

Amazed you found a thread this old. There are frequent threads about the stock.

Go to Carnival.com, go to the bottom of the page and click Investor Relations, then the blue Investor Relations tab on the page that opens. Then there's a link on the left that says Shareholder Benefit.

Alternatively, you probably could've just Googled "Carnival shareholder benefits" and found a link straight to that page.

Some people email their info, some fax it in. Whatever works for you.

Archived