san juan to miami , airplane at 12pm ???

sonyynos

Hi Guys

This is my first time taking a cruise outside my home port, this time Im flying to san juan. I already have the cruise but i still need to get the ariplane ticket. The cruise arrives at san juan at 6 am and i was thinking on getting the 12 pm airline ticket to fly back home , what you guys think ? is it too early ?

Thanks guy !!!!!

I have cruised out of San Juan many times and I would not hesitate to book a noon time flight. Once you get into a taxi it will be about 20 minutes to the airport.

I have done both Serenade and Adventure and everytime we have been docked by around 4:30 AM. Yes, I am always up and on deck to watch. They start disembarking passengers by 7 - 7:30. Could something possibly go wrong? Of course. But most of the time things go right.

I caught a 11:20 flight in April with plenty of time to spare. Toward the end of the week, there is a form you can fill out to let the cruise know what time your flight is, they arrange departure times by when your plane leaves, we were in an early group (around 8:00 AM) and got to the airport with plenty of time to spare.

Remember, when you arrive at SJU, to first bring your luggage thru the Agricultural scanners (they will put a ticket on your luggage) before entering the terminal.

Archived