Non drinker

I'm pretty sure you can order any drink "virgin", not sure what that would do to the cost. Also there is tea, water, lemonade, soda, all the standard fare.

Virgin martini, please!!

/get a glass with an olive in it.

:D

On ship RC offers hot/ice tea with all MDR meals. Juice at breakfast. Coffee after lunch/dinner. Other beverages cost. There are many juices available at the Lido buffet at breakfast and lemonade is offered at other times. If you can "live" without soda, you really won't have any drink charges since you do not do the alcoholic drinks. Most drinks can be made virgin but some are much better. A pina-colota is great, a Miamia vice is too. If you visit the private island, get the island drink of the day virgin, very good. My DD does not drink and loves those choices.

Non drinker here. Since I can't get caffeine free diet coke on board and I can't stand water, I just get by for the week (or whatever) on cranberry juice, apple juice and orange juice. As long as it's (whole) vitamin D, once in a while I'll get a milk with dinner. Never really thought of a virgin drink. That's a good question.

Caffeine Free Diet Coke is on board all RCI Ships!

You have to insist on it and perhaps make a bit of a stink, but it is there, somewhere. Pick a bar and ask them to get it for you.

Most of the drinks served by the roving waiters on the pool deck are non-alcoholic! If you see them with a bottle of booze, that means they will pour it on top of the frozen drink and leave it up to you to figure out how to mix it in.

Pina Coladas are almost always virgin when the roving waters are carrying them around.

Ask at the bars, they can make most frozen drinks alcohol free...

Most of the drinks served by the roving waiters on the pool deck are non-alcoholic! If you see them with a bottle of booze, that means they will pour it on top of the frozen drink and leave it up to you to figure out how to mix it in.

Pina Coladas are almost always virgin when the roving waters are carrying them around.

Wow.. Thanks for the warning.

Hey Freddie,

I've done 8 cruises with no alcohol. There have been some decent suggestions on the thread already. I'll chime on on the drink of the day. You'll see waiters around the pool with colorful drink of the day(s). Most are non-alcoholic until the waiter puts puts it in. I've tried some of those and like them. I've also done the Pina complete with full pineapple containment and just cup. The pineapple is more fun but not always necessary. Also, don't forget to ask the mixologist on board, most have all sorts of cool concoctions. I've purchased soda cards, brought my own sodas, flavored waters, and brought my own favorite flavered tea bags. On cruise lines that provided in room coffee makers, I brought my own coffee. There are juice stations, usually next to the coffee dispensers, something to try, and RCI has a juice card that apparently is like a soda card. I know nothing about it, yet, but I will in four weeks.

To answer your question, though, it does really depend on what you like. One thing about not drinking, I only need one (ONE) drink. No real need to follow up, or need for a bucket of Sprites for $25.00, no need to smuggle a pair of binocculars that the eyepiece screws off (I read it here on CC) I can remember the whole cruise, And I can at any time pay my bar tab with the few bucks in my pocket.

Ry

For someone like me who doesn't drink ..can anyone tell me about some non alcholic drinks that I might like

Thanks

The "coco loco" is pretty amazing without booze!

My son called it the "coco loco, with no loco"

Because of some of the medications I have to take, I can only, have ONE drink per day (doctor's orders), be it a glass of wine, beer or frozen drink. I can have my virgin coco loco, pina colada, lava flow out by the pool and I'm perfectly happy...and their about half the price. I buy a soda card, but I still bring a 12-pack of Diet Dr. Pepper along and it works out great. A few years ago, the iced tea was terrible, but I've actually found it's now pretty good. Mix the iced tea and the lemonade for an Arnold Palmer. Juice and coffee in the MDR for breakfast are MUCH better than in the WJ. I love to mix a cup of hot cocoa in the Promenade cafe for late night, early morning treat. They have a huge selection of tea bags for hot tea in the WJ...there are plenty of options!!

Archived