6:00 p.m. seating & Captain's Cocktail Hour

Mar y Sol

HELP! We are a group of six celebrating our mom's 90th birthday and can't imagine her not taking pictures with the captain!:eek:

We have traveled together for the past 18 years (on her birthday) and keep a picture diary of her with the captain every year. I now understand from reading CC that if we have dinner at 6 there is no way to have dinner AND take pictures. Can we do 'anytime' dining just one time?:confused:

Thanks.

If the party is not scheduled to meet your needs, talk to the Captains Circle rep. I am sure they will accommodate you.

Ask the Captain to come to the table to wish her a happy 90th! Why should she line up to see him??

Great idea! Never thought of this. What if he doesn't show up. She'll be so disappointed and we still won't have the picture!

Captains Circle Rep, really :confused:

Really! The Captain's Circle rep can move mountains to accommodate past passengers (especially since you sound to be Elite passengers and given your mom's advanced age, I think they would work to help you out!).

I'm not sure if she is Captains Cirle as there are no Princess listed in her list of cruises. It looks like their first Princess Cruise but I am sure that contacting one of the cruise directors staff will work.

Captains Circle Rep, really :confused:

Yes, I really mean to contact the Captain's Circle Rep. This is the person who plans the Captain's Circle Cocktail party. I have always found them very helpful and I am sure they would be happy to set up a time when the Captain and the Mother are both available to get a picture taken.

HELP! We are a group of six celebrating our mom's 90th birthday and can't imagine her not taking pictures with the captain!:eek:

We have traveled together for the past 18 years (on her birthday) and keep a picture diary of her with the captain every year. I now understand from reading CC that if we have dinner at 6 there is no way to have dinner AND take pictures. Can we do 'anytime' dining just one time?:confused:

Thanks.

No, you may not switch back and forth. If the Captain Circle rep can't accommodate you, perhaps you could eat at a specialty restaurant or buffet on the night in question.

Archived