Guy Fieri Burgers

KellyJ

I just read an article from another thread and the article talked about Guy Fieri having 5 different kinds of burgers and a topping bar on the Liberty.

I realize that its all about the burgers DUH, but does any one have a more specific menu for Guy's Burger Joint. And what is on the topping bar?

Planning 1st meal on ship-washing down Guy Fieri Burger with Thirsty Frog Red.

Heaven.

I just read an article from another thread and the article talked about Guy Fieri having 5 different kinds of burgers and a topping bar on the Liberty.

I realize that its all about the burgers DUH, but does any one have a more specific menu for Guy's Burger Joint. And what is on the topping bar?

Planning 1st meal on ship-washing down Guy Fieri Burger with Thirsty Frog Red.

Heaven.

I watch his show all the time and he has filmed several times in the valley here. I cannot wait to try one of his burgers. The Thirsty Frog Red seems like the right pairing, ;).

I wish they'd bring the food & drink to the ships first, then renovate later. We have a cruise booked now on a "non fun 2.o ship" bummer...but any cruise is better than a day at work.

I agree. I'd love to try some of the new options on our upcoming cruise.

What I really want to know is, WTH is Donkey Sauce!?! :confused:

I think it is his secret sauce...I am getting confused as the ringer lists a bourban/brown sugar BBQ. So I guess Donkey sauce is not Barbeque.

Probably more like a steak sauce with a kick? Get it donkey....

In the supermarkets, his sauces are all BBQ with regional BBQ names like Carolina, Pacific Rim, Kanas City, etc. He does make a drink, the Sea Donkey, which combines tequila, curaco, vodka and midori. And his book contains a recipe for Chipotle BBQ sauce; that would kick ass.

I wish they'd bring the food & drink to the ships first, then renovate later. We have a cruise booked now on a "non fun 2.o ship" bummer...but any cruise is better than a day at work.

apparently, the burger is all about the look, not the taste.

Do they make the burgers to order, or are them more of an assembly line here is your well done hockey puck deal? I normally order other than burgers when I go to a restaurant and they tell me I can order "no pink or a little bit of pink". How about some RED?!

Looks like they may be 'cooked' in advance? But perhaps you can request one made to order??

I'll give you a preview in April! Just to make your drool a bit longer:D

Hey your sailing on my sons B-day that has to good , yea stop by our roll Nov.3 when you get back and give us the lowdown enquiring minds want to know. :):)

Archived