Another Upgrade Fairy just landed.

Audi

We booked a Guarantee VF cabin on the Westerdam and just received notice that we have a VA aft cabin on the Navigation deck. I am thrilled! It looks like we have a deeper balcony and above us is the sea view pool. I have read on this website that the thrusters could be noisy. Is this something that we should be very concerned about? (Not that we could do anything about it at this point - just wondering). I am just so happy that we are not above a loud nightclub like we were on our last cruise (Princess). Do any of you have pictures of this cabin and balcony? I looked at Joanie's thread but didn't see anything. Maybe I wasn't checking the right place.

We booked a Guarantee VF cabin on the Westerdam and just received notice that we have a VA aft cabin on the Navigation deck. I am thrilled! It looks like we have a deeper balcony and above us is the sea view pool. I have read on this website that the thrusters could be noisy. Is this something that we should be very concerned about? (Not that we could do anything about it at this point - just wondering). I am just so happy that we are not above a loud nightclub like we were on our last cruise (Princess). Do any of you have pictures of this cabin and balcony? I looked at Joanie's thread but didn't see anything. Maybe I wasn't checking the right place.

I think you're on our 11/13 Westerdam sailing--we have a great group going in the Roll Call section if you'd like to join us :D

Just realized that anyone cruising on Halloween could dress up as the upgrade fairy. Could be a funny costume....especially since your bag of "upgrades" would most likely be an empty bag. "Sorry - gave them all out at the beginning of the cruise....."

Thanks, Krazy Kruizers. I checked the site that you referred me to and found a picture of my room. Thanks all for your comments. I can certainly live with the noises that you mentioned and I am indeed looking forward to the aft cabin. Does anyone know the depth of these balconies? They appear to be deeper but it is hard to tell how much.

Booked a sy on Westerdam 11/13 cruise and received a ss. I have never booked a guarantee before. First time on HAL. I am watching the San Diego cruise cam to see her today. We are so excited.

Please come join our Roll Call! We have a great group and we're having lots of fun counting the days :D:D

Dec sailing on Maasdam, from inside Lower prom deck to a lanai! so excited....declined an outside on Main deck ...wanted to stay on LP. My husband is over the top to have a tub!! its the little things:D

We are sailing on the Maasdam also, did you contact your TA in order to get this upgrade?

Archived