Super Bowl at sea?

bam23

Yes you will definitely be able to watch the Green Bay Packers beat whichever team the AFC wants to throw at us in February!! :)

I have been able to watch the Pack in the playoffs twice while at sea. Wearing team colors all day was fun and a good conversation starter.

Plan on seeing them in the championship game. Nothing better than Packers on the big screen on the Lido!!

Yes you will definitely be able to watch the Green Bay Packers beat whichever team the AFC wants to throw at us in February!! :)

Can pretty much guarantee you it won't be a XXXII rematch!

Win, lose or draw (but it has been close to 30 years since we were this bad):(

ABSOLUTELY!! :D We have watched our Steelers in the Super Bowl - with several hundred of our newest cruise buddies - twice while we have been cruising ;).

Carnival makes the Super Bowl a day long event with specials drinks and provided some munchies at several locations during the game :D.

I have been able to watch the Pack in the playoffs twice while at sea. Wearing team colors all day was fun and a good conversation starter.

Plan on seeing them in the championship game. Nothing better than Packers on the big screen on the Lido!!

Hoping to be watching them in the Championship game. That game is the same day as we are in HMC, but the first game is usually later in the afternoon so we should still be able to be at the beach all day and watching the game when we get back on board. Maybe our roll call will have to plan a football watching activity too!

Can pretty much guarantee you it won't be a XXXII rematch!

Win, lose or draw (but it has been close to 30 years since we were this bad):(

Yeah, probably not. No more Favre to throw game-losing interceptions and no more Elway. Feeling kind of bad for the Broncos this year. Was in Colorado a week ago and no one was even talking about their team. Better luck next year though!

I saw SB XL, Steelers/Seahawks on the screen in the main theater. Totally a fun event, and I'm not a fan of either team. Just an experience being served throughout, watching the fans go back and forth with their cheering, and seeing the game in comfort on the huge screen is awesome.

My next sail date has the NY Giants playing the Pack on Dec 4, that'll prob be on the Lido Deck Screen and in the sports bar.

Watch the greatest Super Bowl ever on the Adventure of the Seas! My beloved Carolina Panthers Vs New England. When New England did something good....the Carolina side would send buckets of beer to the NE side and NE would send us buckets when the Panthers did something good!:p Game decided by game ending field goal.

In two years.....the CAM NEWTON led Panthers will once again be Super Bowl bound!:D

Archived