Christmas Decor on Freedom of the Seas

Does anyone have a link to pictures of the Freedom of the Seas decorated for Christmas that you could share with me so I may show my family. We are a family of 16 ranging from age 4 to 93 going on the 12/30/11 cruise and would love to be able to show them pictures of the ship at Christmas. Also does anyone know if they will keep the decorations up until New Years so we can see them. Thanks for the help ;)

Someone out there must atleast know about the decorations on Freedom of the Seas and if they will keep them up for New Years Eve. I would love to be able to answer my families question about it. And if anyone knows where I can find picture of FOS decorated for Christmas that would be great. Thanks for Helping Me.:)

I think the tree is tacky....jmho. If they would hire me I would be glad to redesign and decorate each tree. I think the Caribbean itinerary should use sea shells etc. And the European itins could be old world, etc. or whatever. But I don't think they'd like my fee....;) i.e. one free cruise a year???? At the least they should've used their cruise ship ornaments, I mean don't they get a price break on those???

Thanks so much for answering me, looks like your going to be on the Libertey this year for New Years hope you have a good time:)

You're welcome neighbor, yes we did Freedom 2009-10 Monarch last year and Liberty this year, great atmosphere in the caribbean on a ship for New Years! Have fun too

Does anyone have a link to pictures of the Freedom of the Seas decorated for Christmas that you could share with me so I may show my family. We are a family of 16 ranging from age 4 to 93 going on the 12/30/11 cruise and would love to be able to show them pictures of the ship at Christmas. Also does anyone know if they will keep the decorations up until New Years so we can see them. Thanks for the help ;)

Here are some pics from Liberty of the Seas in 2009, they decorate the ships almost the same.

734117596_vRoe2-L.jpg

734051905_DVVp3-L.jpg

734074523_CjQp5-L.jpg

One photo of the tree ( from Freedom) looks like it blocks a few promenade room views. Some might not be too happy when they see their view, or lack thereof.

I see another photo (from Liberty ) with the tree in the middle of the promenade – at least no view is blocked.

M

• 1 month later...

My family and I will be on the Freedom with you, and I think the decorations have been up since Thanksgiving. We were on the Navigator several years ago on December 14 and the ship was completely decorated by then.

My daughter and her family that will be on the December 18 cruise live in Sugar Hill, so I noticed you are also from Georgia.

Can't wait til we sail!

Jan

Archived