Worth it??

CHOOSE-2-CRUISE

Hi all, my wife, 6 year old son and I will be on A 14 night cruise aboard the Thomson Dream next march around the caribbean and today we received A call from Thomson asking if we would like to upgrade from an inside cabin to an outside plus on deck 7 for an extra £364.

Is it worth the cost??

"Worth" it is very personal.

For 14 days 364 euros works out to what 26 euros a day. Now if it is just a porthole with a view of a life boat or is it a full clear window is it worth it to you? Food, service, shows, activities will be the same regardless of what you pick.

What you will get is some natural light, is that worth 26 euros/day? For some it is priceless, for others they might use that for a dolphin excursion or other pricey activity, or you could do both if you got the budget.

Hi all, my wife, 6 year old son and I will be on A 14 night cruise aboard the Thomson Dream next march around the caribbean and today we received A call from Thomson asking if we would like to upgrade from an inside cabin to an outside plus on deck 7 for an extra £364.

Is it worth the cost??

Personally I wouldn't, but as others said, it depends on what is important to you. I would spend the money on a great excursion rather than a view from a cabin I really didn't plan on spending any significant amount of time in the first place!

Enjoy your trip :)

Archived