Anyone done the Cappadocia tour?

alexandra cruiser

Are you both on my cruise? We leave Singapore Feb 28 for 36 days on the Legend. Pick up Dubai halfway through, go through Egypt and end in Istanbul April 4th. Haven't seen you since we did the South America on the Pride years ago. Would be great to sail together again. Judith

I second going. I have not been on this tour, but went on our own for 3 days. We stayed in Goreme at a hotel built out of the tufa - The Ataman. Incredible. Also, I had the best cuisine of my life at this hotel, an artichoke chicken in foil.

The history, natural formations, culture all make for an amazing trip. The people are very friendly here and you won't be sorry.

ago ,,and more detail info,, and got standard reply,,,that they rec d it,,then nothing...odd,,,will have to call and hope for better response.Guess its not too popular,,since no one seems to have taken it thru SB...:confused:

Alexandra,

checkout www.seasong.com. Capadoccia page: http://www.seasong.com/prepost_kapadokya.htm

We are thinking of the Black sea cruise also. Which ship are you considering?

M

think we re on same schedule,,didnt you just do Norway on SB too,,,seems like I remember you answering a question for me...

Thinking of 7 day Black Sea tour,,starting in Istanbul,but have decided I may put it off till 2013,,,like May,June ones..

But might book extra tour since have been to Istanbul,,and really not interested in seeing same sites,,,like to see Cappadocia,,but worried about challenge of wandering around high,rocky sites,,,and have claustrophobia issues,,so cave hotel might be a problem...

Silverseas and Regent also have similar ones,,,but R starts in Athens and prefer more time in Black Sea,,,so may chose 9 day SS...still researching.;)

Alexandra,

I think we may be following each other. We are thinking of a back to back next Summer starting in Athens and ending with the Black Sea and Istanbul. The advantage for us is that you get two days in Istanbul while on the ship. We have to return on the last day due to other commitments so we can't stay longer.

Yes, we did talk about the Norway trip. We may have been after you. We went at the end of June. It was very enjoyable.

M

Archived