Princess has some cruises to NZ from $769 for 13 nights

rkmw

i feel sorry for the people that booked early but some online TA's have 13 nights to NZ from $769 for inside & $979 for outside with for

works out approx $50 per day

Its cause the cruiselines flooded the market with cruises going around NZ. Still not enough to tempt me.

Saw that. Our cruise next Saturday is one of them. I am not telling Bob as he will get upset....lol.....tis a chance one takes. Pity they don't bump up those that have paid over twice this amount.

Jen

We have also booked this cruise months ago. Booked inside cabin at premium price and as we are travelling with another couple with cabins next to each other we are less likely to be upgraded. Princess should look at prices people pay and that are repeat cruisers and prioritize them for upgrade:mad:

as i said in my opening post i feel sorry for the ones that book early for a variety of reasons but with the amount of sailings to NZ they wont be able to fill the ships so the other cruise lines will have to follow suit and drop their prices......even in 12 months time when more ships come here it maybe the same

The NYE cruise on the Diamond Princess is only $999 (US agent) for two weeks around NZ...for an inside and not a whole lot more for outside I am sorely tempted but I would have to miss two days with Navy Boy who will be home for Christmas.

Thats a good price....How much does the Au Princess site show?

Archived