Formal nights?

Bustersmom

Exactly, typically on a 7 day cruise (but not always) the formal nights are on nights 2 and 5. Frankly, I've always wonder why this is such an important question. It is not like you are going to be anywhere else but on the ship. When it happens, you'll be there ;)

Exactly, typically on a 7 day cruise (but not always) the formal nights are on nights 2 and 5. Frankly, I've always wonder why this is such an important question. It is not like you are going to be anywhere else but on the ship. When it happens, you'll be there ;)

For me I like there to be enough time to send the formal clothes to be cleaned and pressed.... I don't think express service is free like the two-day service and I am incredibly cheap ;)

How can I find out the two formal nights on our Grand Princess cruise of Dec 10th? thanks so very much!

Formal nights are held on days at sea. It's the first day at sea and the last day at sea (that is not immediately followed by the last port of call).

Looking at your itinerary, it should be on Days 3 & 6.

Formal nights are NOT necessarily only held on sea days. If you are in a port with an early departure, that is also a candidate for a formal night.

I'm trying to figure out when the formal nights on my cruise in March will be. The first day is Princess Cays, which could be a formal night, but the second day is a sea day. Since we have 2 sea days before returning, I assume the second formal night will be on that first sea day on the way back. But I'm not sure when they are going to do the first one....

Archived